PICS PICS COME GET YOUR PICS! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accord4thgen
    I have photoshop but i'm also on 56k so don't know how i'd get them from you...but hey send that one pic to me if you can accordguy2k3@yahoo.com

Thanks man.

SENT! i know i have a couple of ur car...ill try to find them on the computer and send those too.....
    -Sean
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Thanks Sean
      ________
      VAPIR NO2
      Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 10:33 AM.
      無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

SON OF A BITCH!!! That PIMP cb7 with the phatty brakes showed up. Mos def the SICKEST CB7 I have ever seen, I remember how sexy that car was from months ago. Dammit I wish I could have gone...

Comment

i have not seen any pics of the last photo shoot. i wanna see my beanie bear. if you were there, then you'd know what i mean... lol i think

Comment

ok here are some more pics be patient may take awhile

Last edited by Gen4Acclude; 09-27-2005, 08:07 PM.
            fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Comment

R.I.P.

Comment

dayam this accord is super hot!

an interior to model after. wow and some old school volk av3's. slammed! nice color. wonder what he has under the hood? and do i see spoon calipers?! jeez...i'm solved...
                  1cor10:31
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Damn that took forever on 56k

Thanks for posting all the pics...beach shots look pretty cool (makes me miss summer already)
                    ________
                    HOST AND DESIGN
                    Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 10:33 AM.
                    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

red one gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickaccord360
                        just trying to be a little different. I think they look tight
                        naw man.. i thought it looked good.. just saying that its the first ive ever seen. only other odd thing ive seen front end mismatch like that is 90-91 bumper lights as well as 92-93 bumper lights on a 90-91 bumper..

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                          wonder what he has under the hood? and do i see spoon calipers?! jeez...i'm solved...
                          Yeah thats trickcb7. He is a cb7tuner member even though he has only posted like a couple times. You can find him on members rides. The Last meet he had a h22 with a built head, ferrera valves, pnp and some other stuff. His ride is alot cleaner in person, the pics don't do it any justice.
                          my ride

Comment

Representin!!!!!!!!!

FOR REALZ!! THANKZ AGAIN TO ALL THE GUYS WHO CAME FROM FAR AND NEAR TO REP WASHINGTON TO THE FULLEST.
                            my members page http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23408
                            Myspace myspace.com/ryan3600

Comment

hay snailin91 i was think bout a story for your rock sprayed bumper tell everyone that it from racin a evo rally car on the tarmac

R.I.P.

Comment

shoot,, right nows i think a granny with walker could beat me.
                                but after we get done in my garage this winter, it'll be like WHOOOA look out GEO's here i come... hehehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X