Washington Meet 4....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMseagren83
    uh oh...i take it he is from Honda-tech! lol! yeah dont base ur outlook on the rest of us CB_7 tuners "most" of us are laid back cool people..and here to help!!....that guy didnt know what he was rambling about...anyways hope to see ya at the meet , if thats what u were posting about....

lets snailin know...cuz there is a list of people that are going "for sure"

latas
    -Sean

i know ur not talking bout me sean? lol.j/k.

anyways, so what r the complete plans besides riding go karts? i know we're gona eat and shit, but where, and we should start making up a list of who's gona bring what, if it hasnt been started yet.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

honestly guys, i say bring about no less then $45.00. and just plan on taken care of your own. its much easier that way. if you want some eats for you buck, i was thinkin of IZZY'S its like all you can eat pizza and salad bar for like $8.00. and they serve beer and kids drinks as well.(i still drink kids drink as well) and loads of parking. so that would be the cheapist route. gas is expensive and everyone has bill to top. if ya got a better idea,,, shoot it out there.
      there are now 16 on the list,,,,,
      Last edited by snailin91; 09-13-2005, 12:28 AM.

Comment

sounds good...but $45 dollars man!!?? what the hell are we doing?? it will alone cost 20 bucks in gas to just drive to the meet..... anyways i dont know why im complaining...i'm down anyways! 16 people eh? how many are actually gonna show?? i honestly only see like 3-5 of the same people checkin into this thread! makes me wonder.....
        -Sean
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
            makes me wonder.....
            -Sean
            yah me to i bet most will flake on us snail & smseagren83
            fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

fuck, im down for sure man. i cant let sean down. he wants my head!lol

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

last time we had a total of 10 peeps show. but only 6 stuck it out. so i know the original 6 will show. thats why i say 2 take care of ur own. and yes $45.00 sounds like alot, but not really
                1. $15.00 4 karting
                2. $11.00 4 IZZY'S
                3. $15.00 4 sticker purchess (if your gonna buy them)
                4. $? 4 whatever you gonna buy along the way
                personally i dont care 2 leave the house with under $50.00 on me at all times. but that is just me

Comment

oh yeah don't forget to bring your deposit for your hood and trunk!

Comment

Im down but we need to get more people than last time.
                    My OLD Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by dwsaccord
                      Im down but we need to get more people than last time.
                      where have u been?? so far there are 16 people expected to show up for this one! meeting in lynnwood, go-karting, dinner is planned for this meet!
                      -sean
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

man I ve been to damn busy just switched jobs and havent been on here as much as I used too so now that I know where it is whats with this dinner. man we are up to 4 meets already I have been gone to long wasnt meet 2 not all that long ago. But I have got to say having a NW section in the regional section is nice I was getting sick of having to read about all the stuff happening in cali.
                        My OLD Members Ride Thread

Comment

dinner is at IZZY'S they have an all you can choke pizza and salad bar, drink, and other new items. not a izzy's junkie. was just there not to long ago. i will now update the sign up sheet.
                          its at 17 now......

Comment

alright, i have no internet at the shop so someone call me and inform me on whats goin on!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

ey is neone selling nething ? haha like jdm one piece headlights... jdm fogs or somethin? haha maybe a spoiler too?

Comment

Originally posted by srsskyline
                                ey is neone selling nething ? haha like jdm one piece headlights... jdm fogs or somethin? haha maybe a spoiler too?
                                this isnt the right thread to be asking that....sorry but it just starts to clutter this thread and when people read it they wont be getting the right info about the meet!
                                -Sean

Comment

Working...
                                X