No announcement yet.

Washington Meet 4....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

naw,, i dont think he ment it like that, he's still perty young. but trust me, there will be no bad attitudes at the meets. everyone is cool and laid back, just like you said. just out to have fun and get to know peeps. and see what they are building. and there is just no room for bad attitudes. and slammedEX know's this man,,,, hes a good kid and well manered. he drives like damn near 300 miles round trip just to go to the meets. he's cool, i'll vouch for him.

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
      good because anybody talking shit can take it up with me at the meet...and some of you have seen the size of me and when i get pissed shit goes down. But for now we're cool.
      Is he talking about me??? i wasnt aware that slammed had ANY "issues" with anyone in this thread? i thought it was just Gen4Acclude and I.....but we didnt even have issues.....

So why would he say something like that? Thats one way to discourage members/and GUESTS from wanting to join/go to these things!

As for a future note....nobody can be threatened by ur "internet muscle" as stated so well by Bracersi.....have u seen all the other members on here??? didnt think so......just remember....there is ALWAYS someone bigger and badder than you.....

PS -Bracersi are u coming to the meet?
      lates!
      Sean
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83

PS -Bracersi are u coming to the meet?
        lates!
        Sean
        haha, dude, it says that hes in baton rouge, i dont think hes gona come if thats the case,lol

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

LMAO!!! i coulda have sworn he said he was in seattle a lot....or somethin....i could be wrong! but ive seen him driving a while back....when my buddy tried to race him in his civic HB.....BTW he (bracersi) blew my friend out of the water! pretty damn funny!
          -Sean
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I won't make it to this meet but I will be moving back to the seattle area in a couple months. I should be around for the 5th or 6th meet though.

edit: I remeber that. Why did your buddy dip off I-5 so quick? I was hoping to see the look on his face after that incident.
            Last edited by bracersi; 09-10-2005, 01:59 PM.
            my ride

Comment

u should have heard him while it was happening!! LMAO...he kept asking me if it was an H22? im like, "i bet its not the same motor i got(JDM F22a)! lol...in not so many words, he was like "this blows!!" hahaha!
              that sucks that u wont be able to make it out this time... ill see you at the next meet or so though!
              -Sean

Comment

i'm not using my "internet muscle". I really don't think there is anybody bigger than me at this next meet because i met like 5 of the cb7'ers and they were normal size. But for now i'm gonna drop it. and im sorry about that little comment i've been really pissed off and depressed lately so my mood gets kind of shitty. i do apologize. but yeah this meet should be good!

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
                  i'm not using my "internet muscle". I really don't think there is anybody bigger than me at this next meet because i met like 5 of the cb7'ers and they were normal size. But for now i'm gonna drop it. and im sorry about that little comment i've been really pissed off and depressed lately so my mood gets kind of shitty. i do apologize. but yeah this meet should be good!
                  please dont take this wrong but size has nothing to do with how a person would fight being youg you are yet to learn these things, personally have beat up some pretty big dudes so it just goes to show you that it not the size of the dog in the fight it the size or the fight in the dog, dont worry man thing will get better for you just remember tough times dont last but tough people do it what all the drill sargents said when i was going through boot camp
                  fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

oh fuck, can we all just hug and kiss now??? so anyhow, i have new stickys for the meet. it was either gonna be paint and stocks with worn out tread, or new tires on stocks and some cash in the bank. so i went route two. new tires. they are FALKEN XIEXN 205 50 15. god do they stick. and handel way better than my PARADA SPEC 2. i'm gonna have fun with these.

Comment

whats the "OFFICIAL" date and stuff for this meet?

word..
                      honda-tech>cb7tuner bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcord
                        cuz honda-tech has too many fuckin ricers. i dont mean to be fucked up or anything, but its tru, i go there to read the tech articles and shit, and they have some stupid ass posts.
                        ok.

anyways.. is there an "official" date and spot yet?

word..
                        honda-tech>cb7tuner bitch!

Comment

25th of sept. meet at 1:00PM at Racing Conepts in Lynwood, Wa.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by nakf00
                            ok.

anyways.. is there an "official" date and spot yet?

word..
                            uh oh...i take it he is from Honda-tech! lol! yeah dont base ur outlook on the rest of us CB_7 tuners "most" of us are laid back cool people..and here to help!!....that guy didnt know what he was rambling about...anyways hope to see ya at the meet , if thats what u were posting about....

lets snailin know...cuz there is a list of people that are going "for sure"

latas
                            -Sean

Comment

i caught it, i'll add 2 list with a question mark. due 2 being unsure.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcord
                                25th of sept. meet at 1:00PM at Racing Conepts in Lynwood, Wa.
                                hell, i might still be driving by then, if so, im coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X