Washington Meet 4....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMseagren83
    i dont have any stickers.....i was just tryin to help out with ideas......
    -Sean
    idea taken for a choice
    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
      ok snail what mod should i consult about the sticker idea, just so everyone knows i am not making any money on this idea but a way for everyone to show there pride in being a CB7 member, all the money left after i am rembursed would be used for the meet ie dinner party, pizza, barbque, or just a big beer bash afterhours
      YEAH! what are we doing about food...go cart riding sounds fun and all....but im gonna get hungry! did we wanna get a big ass table somewhere and sit or somethin....or burger joint...or what? Maybe this is already planned out and i missed it....just curious!
      -Sean
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i think the stickers should be black...and it could say like cb7 sorrounded by an outline of WA state or something? iono..but yeah the whole beer bash thing wouldnt be good for me because i don't drink lol...i have better things to spend my money on

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
          i think the stickers should be black...and it could say like cb7 sorrounded by an outline of WA state or something? iono..but yeah the whole beer bash thing wouldnt be good for me because i don't drink lol...i have better things to spend my money on
          it just an idea man i know not everyone drink hell i dont drink there will be a vote on how the money is spent for the meet,but youe idea is cool i like it actually
          fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Comment

yeah but if you surround the CB7 tuner in the WA state outline...it will be a "fat" sticker..making it like 5''x5'' or something....personally...if im gonna have a sticker it needs to be relatively small and out of the way.... just my opinion! but do as you wish bro....
            Im down to get food somewhere...im sure not everyone will be able to drink....but im sure everyone can eat! lmao
            -Sean
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              yeah but if you surround the CB7 tuner in the WA state outline...it will be a "fat" sticker..making it like 5''x5'' or something....personally...if im gonna have a sticker it needs to be relatively small and out of the way.... just my opinion! but do as you wish bro....
              Im down to get food somewhere...im sure not everyone will be able to drink....but im sure everyone can eat! lmao
              -Sean
              kinda lame that you bring the idea up then flame it wierd like i said a vote at the meet as what to do with the money thats if everyone show and actually buys the stickers,pending approval at this time,im only printing enough for the people that request them in the color they want an if you do request them and you leave me hangin just remember its my babys mouth that you took the food from and i will not be a happy daddy ie if you ask for a sticker or banner better make sure you got the money for it price fifteen a set 30 for the windshield banners, might just make white, black and silver seems that those color blend with alot of the colors that the accords are painted

R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
                kinda lame that you bring the idea up then flame it wierd like i said a vote at the meet as what to do with the money thats if everyone show and actually buys the stickers,pending approval at this time,im only printing enough for the people that request them in the color they want an if you do request them and you leave me hangin just remember its my babys mouth that you took the food from and i will not be a happy daddy ie if you ask for a sticker or banner better make sure you got the money for it price fifteen a set 30 for the windshield banners, might just make white, black and silver seems that those color blend with alot of the colors that the accords are painted
                WHOA MAN.....seriously i dont like being accused of something im not doing...first...the ^^above description is slammedEX's idea^^ and i wasnt flaming on it i was just giving my opinion...and isnt this what the "forum" is for!?? if not....i need to find a different forum then lol! This is what MY IDEA was.....

"here is an idea....... why not have the sticker...do a 3"x 5" setup and have it say CB7tuner and have the outline of our state after it!!! so CB_7tuner "with a lil WA state outline right after it" !! PLAIN SIMPLE but yet creative and clean!!
                "
                that was posted on page 6.....hmmm....those are two complete different ideas...... so who i flamin on whom? hypocritical??

-Sean

Comment

basically i took his idea and...combined them but im not asking for a huge sticker...i don't like big stickers either i like them small and out of the way.

Comment

ha haa

You guys r funny!!! getting all butt hurt I cant wait to do this ish. a little over 2 weeks left fellaz

BTW I'll take a white sticker, if they r lookin tizight
                    Last edited by 1sickaccord360; 09-08-2005, 03:00 AM.
                    my members page http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23408
                    Myspace myspace.com/ryan3600

Comment

no more sticker responces in this thread. i will start a new thread for sticker talk. work with me guys. cannot cluter this thread, and you know this man.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                        no more sticker responces in this thread. i will start a new thread for sticker talk. work with me guys. cannot cluter this thread, and you know this man.
                        sorry will do slammed dont take it wrong man it just word with no meaning really it was just odd how it was how you worded i probibly didnt understand, we still cool hopoe so we are a family here in washington and need to band together and represent with pride does any one have buffer i can borrow for a weekend, need to get the concrete mist of the car

R.I.P.

Comment

yeah man we're cool....i just wanted to clear my name, cuz i dont wanna be someone who flames on other peoples comments...im just here to give my opinion and hopefully be of some help....

no worries! see u at the meet!
                          -Sean

Comment

AWWW,,, you kids are friends again. thats a fuckin KODAK moment. hehehe

Comment

good because anybody talking shit can take it up with me at the meet...and some of you have seen the size of me and when i get pissed shit goes down. But for now we're cool.

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
                                good because anybody talking shit can take it up with me at the meet...and some of you have seen the size of me and when i get pissed shit goes down. But for now we're cool.
                                Wow! Why even show up to the meet if you have a attitude like that? The attitude should be to incourage people to go to the meet, not to threaten them. I have met a lot of the washington guys at a meet about 6 months ago and they are all really nice and laid back. There is no need to flex your internet muscle or ego at that.
                                my ride

Comment

Working...
                                X