Washington Meet 4....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammedEX
    maybe you could make one that says like washington crew? or something like that...in black please
    did you not read the sticker it ssays washington no crew sorry ok you want yours in "red" is this right
    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
      did you not read the sticker it ssays washington no crew sorry ok you want yours in "red" is this right
      hahahhah^^^PWN3D!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

black -_-

Comment

theres going to be a HONDA-TECH meet sometime in october. why not wait a little bit longer and just have a huge HT/CB7 meet. just an idea.

and this will give those out there more time to finish up their rides, and spread the word out.
          honda-tech>cb7tuner bitch!

Comment

cuz honda-tech has too many fuckin ricers. i dont mean to be fucked up or anything, but its tru, i go there to read the tech articles and shit, and they have some stupid ass posts.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

1st, the sticker,- you might be steppin on toes when it comes to makin your own version of the stickers. b4 you make any, save your self some trouble and talk to a moderator about your idea. if they O.K. it then your "in like Flin". but ask b4 you take action. could land your butt in hot water.
              2nd, about Honda-Tech, now now, we cannot be slammin on other web sites. we are better than that. and you know this man. they refer peeps to our site when they cannot answer questions. and i have been to one of their meets. just like anyother club. got good guys and jerks too. its the same here. but you can voice your opinion, just be nice about it. dont need bad "vibs" between clubs. now that i'm done playin DAD. we could plan one last meet in October, and combine the two. but just so you know, HONDA-TECH meets are mainly CIVI'S, not to many ACCORDS. nothin wrong with CIVI'S, just a heads up.

Comment

Not meanin to be a whore, but could you check the sign up sheet on page 3. if your name is not on it, let me know and i'll add it.

Comment

Lets stick with cb7tuner meets and not the other boards for now...if you wanna go to the other meets then go lol
                  ________
                  Jaguar xjr sportscars picture
                  Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 10:27 AM.
                  無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

hey accord4thgen, you didnt play well with other kids when you were little, did you? lol

Comment

ok snail what mod should i consult about the sticker idea, just so everyone knows i am not making any money on this idea but a way for everyone to show there pride in being a CB7 member, all the money left after i am rembursed would be used for the meet ie dinner party, pizza, barbque, or just a big beer bash afterhours
                      fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Comment

well,, you see there is a loop hole. as long as it dont say CB7TUNER. then you should be just fine. but at the last meet, OnEyEgUy made some up that said I<3mycb7. i think only 2-3 actually made it out. me and 4thgenaccord got them for sure. measured out to be like 3"x7". mine is "disco blue". so if i were you, i would pick a nuetral color. like WHITE. it stands off tint and yet blends in with reg windows for the people who like to keep it clean.

my personal choice would be like this. instead of Hoobs pissin on an emblem. i would have the letters CB7 pissin on the phrase of "all others". hey maybe i will go to the local shop and have them make one. hehehe

Comment

actually they cant sat anything if it dosn't have .com after it because its not the same so maybe

R.I.P.

Comment

here is an idea....... why not have the sticker...do a 3"x 5" setup and have it say CB7tuner and have the outline of our state after it!!! so CB_7tuner "with a lil WA state outline right after it" !! PLAIN SIMPLE but yet creative and clean!!
                            -Sean
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

just gett it tatted on your arm... i am so like uhmm right now. dont care really. except make it in white so it matches. or grey. cause i'm not a "sticker lover" so right now im only sportin 2 on each quarter glass. and they are grey an blue. wanna stick with the nuetral colors.

Comment

i dont have any stickers.....i was just tryin to help out with ideas......
                                -Sean
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X