X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snailin91
    13 gettin gooder. hehehe
    u mean better lol
    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
      u mean better lol
      hahahaha, someone is getting excited!! i know i am...just cuz my car is coming together!!! should be 70% done byt then!
      -Sean
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
        hahahaha, someone is getting excited!! i know i am...just cuz my car is coming together!!! should be 70% done byt then!
        -Sean
        shit sean recruit some help and get that thing done before the meet
        fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Comment

nope, around my parts we say "gooder" its better than "better" and more good than "good". so we say "gooder".
          my car will prolly be stock by the tyme of the meet. stippin all the summer equipment off this weekend and puttin her back to stock for the winter. but i'm lookin for some directionals from my buddy. i have prelude si's. but i want the directionals. either way, it'll be cool to get everyone together.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
            shit sean recruit some help and get that thing done before the meet
            No worries man! i ve been recruiting people to go! couple CB_7 friends that arent on the site may be coming, my buddy with a turbo GSR (kinda his show car/300hp) wants to come, he's cool so i told him it would prolly be alright! And yes, im workin my ass off to get my ride close to done! its getting there!!!
            -Sean
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

what is it that needs to be finished on your car to be ready for the meet?

Comment

H23a head swap/Apex WS2 needs to finally show up & install/AEM intake needs to show up & install/Unorthodox pulleys need to be put on/DC headers need to be put on/AEM UEGO wideband needs to be installed/SAFC2 unit needs to be installed/AEM FPR needs to be put on/Lower tie bar and rear strut tower bar need to show up & installed/front lip needs to be installed....i cant think of anything more....but yeah those are the few that i have already purchased and recieved or things that still havent showed up!! Im just waiting on a few things...
                -Sean

Comment

sounds like you gott ;your work cut out 4 ya. see ya at the meet.

Comment

HAHAHA yeah i think "having work cut out for me" is an understatment to have it all accomplished by the 25th! thats in what....2 and a half weeks! damn!! things need to show up ASAP! prolly wont have the H23 on, but everything else should be on in time! Im excited to actually go to one of these....i never went before just cuz i felt like my car wasnt good enough! haha....but ima definately roll out to this one! looks like a good meet if everyone "ACTUALLY" shows....how and who do we have...we should get someone to write an update of who and where people are coming fromwho is 100% for sure! If people think they have to work...start requesting it off!!!! no excuses for knowing 3 weeks in advance.....more like a month in advance!!

Hope to see everyone out there! i wanna meet some cool people and nice CB_7 regardless of condition!!
                    -Sean

Comment

we do have a list. and it gets updated as needed. it is located in the 2nd or 3rd page. we currently are standing at 13. hope they all show.
                      and i wouldnt be worried to much about how she looks, cause i'm the one who'm organizes these events and i think i have the worst paint job of everyone who shows. just cool to meet everyone and share ideas and tips.

Comment

13!!!!! WOW that would be a good turn out! i think we could get more....but 13! is definately "gooder"!jhhahahaha
                        -Sean

Comment

[QUOTE=snailin91] i think i have the worst paint job of everyone who shows.QUOTE]
                          what ever last tueday at the construction site they had concrete truckin pouring concrete for the drive way and my whole car was misted with the shit plus the 8 dents that are in it so unless i get a buffer before then im all speckles looks like crap my carbon hood that like 4 months old is fucked they are going to pay for it though new paint

R.I.P.

Comment

correction, make that 14. gettin GOODER by the day.

Comment

washington chapter logo

Ok im going to have a washinton chapter die-cut logo made for the meet i need to know the color that you want for you car, if you want a windshield banner then let me know, price will depend on what it cost me im thinking like fifteen a set and 30-35 for the banners for the windshields i need to call the printer and find out what he will charge, after im reembures for the printing the money will be fore pizzas or a barbque of a party, let hear your thoughts and if you want to pay for this before hand let me know the sticker will be high quality ie wont fall off when you wash your car look like this maybe im going to work on it more later it late

this is just a rough idea of what i was thinking not the final i have to work in the morning its late

R.I.P.

Comment

maybe you could make one that says like washington crew? or something like that...in black please

Comment

Working...
                                X