Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roger that!

Comment

i have no idea were concepts is but it takes me like 30 min to get to seattle if that gives you an idea
      fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

1PM is when i would like everyone at RACING CONCEPTS in Lynnwood WA. there will be a 1 hour buffer. we will roll at 2PM sharp. a number will be left at the stores' window if you show late and would like to hook up with the people who had their shit together and got their in tyme. you will prolly wanna bring like $20.00-$30.00 for blow money, and no that dont mean there will be blow jobs! unless some one wants to bring their girlfriend. hehehe

Comment

Racing Concept.
          16809 Hwy 99 Ste B Lynnwood,
          WA 98037-3103
          (425) 743-3278.

Star Marks the Spot

Comment

good map drawing skills, you prolly have mad skills. like bowstaff skills, numnchuck skills. i dont have any skills. J/K
            good job on the posting, now it will be harder for them to come up with excuses as to why not to show.

Comment

cough cough choke choke yah what about directions for the people coming from the south should post a map for them too
              fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Comment

LMAO!......people coming from south like me...take I-5 north!!( noooo im not asking for brownie points) im actually gonna be down there in olympia staying with my friends from college at a buddy's house since they are comin over to visit! otherwise, i would never drive south, then north like that! screw that, and the price of gas!! but im for sure going! gonna go meet the owner of the shop tomorrow and to order some stuff!
                -Sean
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

gen4acclude, why are you worried about it, thought you were meeting up with me and slammedEX in oly at the top foods? pretty sure i can find the way to lynnwood from oly, its a streight shot up I5. but if you need directions that badly, you could mapquest it so you can sleep better. hehehe

Comment

If alot of people are going I guess ill go too ;0.... i live like 3 mins from top foods so we can roll up north together. I haven't seen any of you guy's cb7's around here.. weird...

Comment

YES count me in. Hopefully Matt's mechanic will be able to finish my manual swap by then. So where are we GO CARTING at?....TRAXX? IN Mukilteo?
                      ONE OWNER '93 10th A.E.

Rockin the Aradia green....

Comment

WOOH WHOOO, we got 12 peeps so far. ya'll better show up. gonna be a good one. and put the word out to your buddys. dont care if they drive accords or not, as long as they are cool, they are cool with me. lets end the year with a great turn out. its headin that way. YEEAWW.

Comment

ill have my chargespeed grill, jdm 1 piecers, cf hood, possibly greddy lip, and paint by then!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

well, i most likely will go, i dunno if ill take my car since ill be at UW, but SMseagren83 can give me a ride.lol

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                              gen4acclude, why are you worried about it, thought you were meeting up with me and slammedEX in oly at the top foods? pretty sure i can find the way to lynnwood from oly, its a streight shot up I5. but if you need directions that badly, you could mapquest it so you can sleep better. hehehe
                              i am god i have live in washington my whole life act like i might get lost lol

R.I.P.

Comment

13 gettin gooder. hehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X