X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srsskyline
    still looks like a girl.. lmao... jk bro
    yah lmao but he's cool knows his dsm shit to for being 16
    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

im only 17 and my buddy that was ridin wit me is only 16... ;0

Comment

where the rest of the pics mang? i wanna see pics!
        honda-tech>cb7tuner bitch!

Comment

Dammit I wish I coulda made it, not a bad turnout either. I think we had something like that at the Northgate meet

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
            i would like everyone to hear thank you for such a good meet i will work on posting pics tomarrow just got home, fooled with a clk320 with a hot ass bitch cookin doin like 100-105 i had her once i got to the top need my turbo back shit sucks with out it bbq is a must party at snails next time smseagren your pretty quick for a auto lol if i was solo you know it would have been over, take care drive safe keep the them sweet rides in one piece snail two weeks on the projectors you still got my number snail blow it up when your ready
            muahahaha yeah my JDM F22a auto loves 3rd gear pulls....you had me through second, but the first couple times we gave it a go i barely got into third...ran out of room! haha oh well...not to mention hittin the rev limiter!! yikes...didnt realize til i looked down and saw 6700rpms ! but thaks ill take the credit!

yeah i saw the clk then i saw u just take off...then i was like WTF!? where did he go!?

i thought it was a pretty damn good time, i was cravin a brew though...oh well! bunch of cool guys, nice cars!! good times! we gotta set somethin up soon again! ill leave it to snailin! lol

does anyone have photoshop? i have about 13 pics but some have liccense plates in them and i dont know if people care that i post and what not..... lemme know!! good turnout!!

and for the 7 other people that were supposed to show.....you suck!

-Sean
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

pics are up guys check them out! they're under a dif post in Northwest!

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83

and for the 7 other people that were supposed to show.....you suck!

-Sean

no, u suck, lol. man, u guys have no clue how bad i wanted to go, i really had my hopes up on goin, college sucks . anyways, snailin, hurry up and schedule another meet dude.

sean pick me up tomorow if u can, well, call me first, o, and srry i posted this here, sean's mailbox is full.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcord

sean pick me up tomorow if u can, well, call me first, o, and srry i posted this here, sean's mailbox is full.

IS IT REALLY! i didnt even know there was a limit! HAHAHAHA thats kinda like today at the meet.... "whats "BUMP" mean???"

sorry ill delete some....-
                  Sean
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

im thinkin the next meet will have to be soon. so that way we will have a better chance of good weather...
                    i'll post a date some time this week.. i promiss

Comment

Working...
                    X