No announcement yet.

Washington Meet 4....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

allright beotches,, its almost time to roll. now im going to bed. see you southenders in the daylight..... and my pals up here in the afternoon.....

Comment

FOCK....I work 12-3...So I won't be heading down til 3. I'll give Jeff a call to see where you guys are at and I'll meet you guys up later. Sorry for the late notice. I just got off and saw the new sheduele posting like...4 hours ago. but yeah, hopefully one of you guys reads this before tomorrow so I won't get bashed on for ppl thinking that I was a no SHOW. I WILL show up!
      ONE OWNER '93 10th A.E.

Rockin the Aradia green....

Comment

Originally posted by greengrocerygtr
        FOCK....I work 12-3...So I won't be heading down til 3. I'll give Jeff a call to see where you guys are at and I'll meet you guys up later. Sorry for the late notice. I just got off and saw the new sheduele posting like...4 hours ago. but yeah, hopefully one of you guys reads this before tomorrow so I won't get bashed on for ppl thinking that I was a no SHOW. I WILL show up!
        you are saved do you still want the decal set if so i won't sell it but if you say you do and i save and you no buy me be mad
        fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by greengrocerygtr
          You better show up foo LOL

Looks like its gonna be a nice day too.
          See you guys there....
          ________
          IPAD CASES
          Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 10:31 AM.
          無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

ok u douche bags....haha.....im leaving in like 10 mins to head to lynnwood!

ive posted the address to the shop we will be at! just mapquest.com it!! be there at 1pm!! i think we will be waiting there an extra 30mins-an hour for those showing up a bit late.....see ya all there!!!

16809 hwy 99 suite B
            lynnwood, WA 98037

-Sean
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Good meet at least we had a good turnout this time. That fucking bucket fucked up my lip, and on the way back a guy in front of blew his motor in this old peice of shit ford I got oil all over my windshield and front end. but anyways it was cool hope we can do it again before the weather gets bad. I'd also like it if anyone did take a picture of my car if they could send it to me at dwshafferjr@comcast.net
              Last edited by dwsaccord; 09-25-2005, 09:26 PM.
              My OLD Members Ride Thread

Comment

Cool meeting more members and a pretty good turn-out!!

DWSAccord: you had some bad luck today man...lol Did you see all of us pass in front of you when you were trying to find the freeway?
                ________
                Cheap vapir vaporizers
                Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 10:31 AM.
                無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

ya, lol well at least I found the freeway.
                  My OLD Members Ride Thread

Comment

Overall good turnout. Fun people, hope we have a another meet soon haha.

eh.. the evo.. gota give props...

Comment

never looked at your sig, allways thought your ryde was black. but i really dug the color of your whip.
                      on the other tip, i will be getting my new place in two months, massive parking. so we can have a good spot to hang and BBQ n stuff... had a great time, and no one got in trouble. thanks guys it was fun....
                      i give it three thumbs up..

Comment

i would like everyone to hear thank you for such a good meet i will work on posting pics tomarrow just got home, fooled with a clk320 with a hot ass bitch cookin doin like 100-105 i had her once i got to the top need my turbo back shit sucks with out it bbq is a must party at snails next time smseagren your pretty quick for a auto lol if i was solo you know it would have been over, take care drive safe keep the them sweet rides in one piece snail two weeks on the projectors you still got my number snail blow it up when your ready
                        fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Comment

gen4acclude... who is that in the drivers seat on ur sig? lol... kinda looks like a women?.. i duno jus curious. later

Comment

naw, looks like hes lookin at the tree, waiting for it to turn green....

Comment

Originally posted by srsskyline
                              gen4acclude... who is that in the drivers seat on ur sig? lol... kinda looks like a women?.. i duno jus curious. later
                              nah it my brother the younger one that was there today with the moppy hair keep tellin him to get a hair cut and a job damb kids these days, like the waitn for the tree thing it actually fitting

R.I.P.

Comment

still looks like a girl.. lmao... jk bro

Comment

Working...
                                X