Washington Meet 4....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammedEX
    Ok guys sunday is coming up..now i know i'm meeting up with some guys at some place called top foods in olympia? i'm not sure where that is so someone is gonna have to tell me and i wanna know who i'm drivin up with so yeah...let me know

Josh
    you got pm , hit me up!!!!! oh yea IM THERE!!! I hope the carts r open on sunday!!!!
    Last edited by 1sickaccord360; 09-22-2005, 01:04 PM.
    my members page http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23408
    Myspace myspace.com/ryan3600

Comment

Well shit I wish I could be there, I might consider taking the back roads since my wag doesn't go on the freeway since the accident, but don't put me on the list to show.

Comment

goddamit. my motor popped. someone might have to give me a ride to traxx

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

i may be able to make it, but i work 1p to 9p on Sundays, so if it's a Sunday then I will not be there. Saturday's always work... you guys can see my trash can with wheels. anyways, I hope to be there. what's the set date/time?
          -pax
          Seattle, WA

Comment

new roll call

Originally posted by snailin91
            1.snailin91 thats me 17.dwsaccord
            2.accord4thgen thats my pal 18. Chan Man
            3.OnEeYeGuY
            4.slammedEX
            5.onesickaccord360
            6.sickoffthe206
            7.jdmaccord253
            8.SMseagren83
            9.CBL (have not gotten a 4sure yet)?
            1o.Gen4acclude
            11.srsSkyline
            12.greengrocerygtr
            13.jdmcord
            14.univerzal c.c. (no ryde but cool kid)
            15.nakfOO ?
            16.drucifer92
            tizight
            my members page http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23408
            Myspace myspace.com/ryan3600

Comment

FUK, this weekend is packed... rundown(i usually only work 4 days a week)
              FRIDAY, gotta fukn work, soo pissed
              SATURDAY, have to have my half shaft resealed, CV shop fuked it up.
              SATURDAY NIGHT, paint my car, thats the big one...
              SUNDAY MORNING, leave everett around 9.30am to olympia.
              after that, straight cruisen. dont care if the weather is crap or not.
              oh yah, my audio equipment showed up in the mail 2 days ago, my lazyass roomate wont go to the office to pick up(not on the lease, so cannot pick up). so im prolly gonna have to cruise all the way down with no tunes. my little bro is going with, so i might have him wire in the stereo while im driving. would'nt be the first time....
              i am buisier than a roster in a hen house for it being a weekend. damn im gonna need to take monday and tuesday off just to recuperate...

Comment

damn it, this sucks ass!! i really want to go, but sean hasnt got a hold of me, he hasnt posted in a while, i dunno whats going on with him. but anyways, theres still a light chance i might go, cuz im going back home on sat.(im at UW right now)and i might have a chance to come up to seattle on sunday, but i duno. hey, i just got an idea, since i just got my new tein stech lowering springs, maybe i can take them if i go and maybe u guys can help me install them. but yea, i dunno for sure yet, but ill be sure on saturday. ill post then.
                -jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I will be at racing concepts at 12pm sunday for sure.

Comment

allrighty then, you all have had your chance to back out of the meet.. so it looks like its gonna be a good turn out. hopfully someone brings digi cams. my lame ass aint got one.. would like to have lots of pics taken. see all of you on sunday at 1pm at RACING CONCEPTS. for some of you others,, i will be meeting you at the TOP FOODS in Olympia at 11.30am and dont forget, we will roll at 12pm from Olympia for Lynnwood..

Comment

WOO HOO I CANT WAIT omg omg i cant breath..phew..phew... WOO HOOO! LOL

Comment

LMAO..... stop doing shit like this then ---->
                        ________
                        Wendie 99
                        Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 10:30 AM.
                        無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

hahah someone just got off.....

sorry i havent checked in for some 5 days or so....ive been trying to move out and been busy with work, i think i didnt touch my laptop for about a week and it was just sitting idle! lol.....anyhow........ im not gonna hold my breath...that is until i see al 18 CB_7ers there

-Sean
                          Last edited by SMseagren83; 09-24-2005, 02:39 PM.
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Fuck.... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Im gonna try my hardest to get money for gas to make it down, otherwise im sittin on something like 15 miles worth of gas ATM.... heh... Fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                              allrighty then, you all have had your chance to back out of the meet.. so it looks like its gonna be a good turn out. hopfully someone brings digi cams. my lame ass aint got one.. would like to have lots of pics taken. see all of you on sunday at 1pm at RACING CONCEPTS. for some of you others,, i will be meeting you at the TOP FOODS in Olympia at 11.30am and dont forget, we will roll at 12pm from Olympia for Lynnwood..
                              got the digital camera, you got my trading goods cause i got ur stickers
                              fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

hooray! another sunday meet!.... that i can't make. maybe some other time.
                                -pax
                                Seattle, WA

Comment

Working...
                                X