No announcement yet.

Washington Meet 4....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol pussies j/p well fine then we meet at the kart track and have it out i may throw fifty at the guy in charge for like a thirty lap race hows in
    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

hey just checkin in.. been out all weekend shoping for cars... its allways fun. drove like 300 mile round trip just checkin out rides for sale.. even stoped by one house and knocked on the door and asked if he would sell his car.. well been back for a few hours, now kinda drunk a bit.. i'll check back in the morn....

Comment

are we all ready guys and girls lets hear a roll call better not flake out on me and snail, hay anyone got a sister that of legal age need a date
        fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Comment

haha, im here.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I'll be there.
            "form follows function."
            Louis Sullivan

Comment

i'm there

Comment

Chan Man makes 18 fools that will be there. its gonna be great gettin all the cars and peeps together. if you dont show, and you are on the list. i will post your title up in the NW LAME ASS LIST. has not been made yet of course. and hope that i will not have to make such a posting. so if you are not gonna be able to make it, you have till Friday night to notify by PMing me. i will just edit your name off the list. i hope you understand why im posting this. it is very dissapointing to expect a cirtain turn out, and then let down with no warning.
                i just dont wanna hear the same phrase over and over,,, "i thought there were going to be more poeple".
                so please be curtious and let me know if you will not be able to make the meet.
                and i promiss there will NOT BE ANY FLAMING for having to back out..
                thanks CLB aka snailin

Comment

well, it looks like im not going to be able to go, unless sean(SMseagren83) gets a hold of me. cuz im moving in this thursday, and i need a place to leave me car since i really want to take my car to college, but i dont have a place to leave it at since a permit to park on campus costs 300/quater, which i dont have. so yea, unless someone lets me park my car at their place, i dont think im gona take my car, or go to the meet.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i have some new guys...september 25th is a sunday...i hope you all know!

Comment

remember last meet, people bitched that it was on a saturday, instead of sunday... so that is why we are holding it on sunday this time.
                      and for jdmcord, i totally understand. i will not remove you from the list till friday night. so hopfully things work out for ya...

Comment

Ok guys sunday is coming up..now i know i'm meeting up with some guys at some place called top foods in olympia? i'm not sure where that is so someone is gonna have to tell me and i wanna know who i'm drivin up with so yeah...let me know

Josh

Comment

for all the south enders.....
                          meet up at TOP FOODS
                          address,,,, 1313 cooper point rd. sw
                          olympia wa. 98520.

do a "mapquest" starting with your physical address. type in where you wanna end up.. it will give directions...
                          we will meet up at 11.30 am. there will be a .5 hour grace. we will roll at 12pm sharp for lynnwood..

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                            for all the south enders.....
                            meet up at TOP FOODS
                            address,,,, 1313 cooper point rd. sw
                            olympia wa. 98520.

do a "mapquest" starting with your physical address. type in where you wanna end up.. it will give directions...
                            we will meet up at 11.30 am. there will be a .5 hour grace. we will roll at 12pm sharp for lynnwood..
                            when you get to top foods we will be posted right when you come into the parking lot snail i will be there early like 11:15am so if you want to chill show up

R.I.P.

Comment

aight cool got it...i'll be there at 11 30...i'm sanding down all my rims to repaint so i dont know if they'll be painted or not but i have my front two sanded down they look like crap though so yeah i hope i get them painted

Comment

dont wanna thread jack or anything, but will any of you have parts for a 92-95 hatchback interior and exterior wise?
                                a work in progress.....
                                my members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                                X