No announcement yet.

Washington Meet 4....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright fellas...my Accord is up and running. I'll be there FOSHO! If anyone is selling some one piece stanley's, or FOGS...please bring them with you and I'll make an offer. I've been asking random elderly ppl that I spot on the road or in parking lots asking them if they would sell their fogs to me.
    ONE OWNER '93 10th A.E.

Rockin the Aradia green....

Comment

roll call,,, im here.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
        roll call,,, im here.
        im HERE and will be THERE!! 110%!!! haha and ill be buying the set of CB7tuner WA stickers for $15!! and if people in the tacoma area/federal way area wanna meet to roll up to lynnwood! hit me back!
        -Sean
        PS ill be bringing my extra set of aftermarket headers and one piece projectors for whoever....
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

so is it okay for an ex tuner to come down in his new ride?

Comment

im here!!! im there 120%.lol, im buying a set of stickers as well.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

yes drucifer92, you have been on the sign up sheet for awhile now. just park your car around the corner, hehehe jk

Comment

Man i hope the weather turns out nice for the meet! the way its been the past 2 days, it looks like sheiit! i dont care if its overcast, just NO rain please!! haha yeah drucifer is welcome, what is ur new car anyhow??
                -Sean
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

cough...matthasnewparts...cough

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

here and at it 130% with 12 set of decal up for grabs, might be sporting new shoes for the run, we should find a place later that night and run each other just for G/P's, snail bring what i need bro withdraws suck lol
                    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

im still in
                      My OLD Members Ride Thread

Comment

got you covered like white on rice....

Comment

run each others cars....have fun with that. im stayin away if thats the plan, i got in enough trouble with the law a couple years back for that stuff!
                          -Sean

Comment

dude, quit being a pussy!!lol, j/k. yea, i dunno if ill run either, ive had my license suspended twice already, and ive had it for 2 years.

Comment

im not a big fan of street racing, due to the consiquences. but sometimes you just have to put some one in their place...
                              if you guys are interested, EVERGREEN SPEEDWAY in Monroe WA. throws an eighth mile drag.... but im not really interested in beating my girl up. that is why we will get our aggresions out on the karting track.....

Comment

yup, i dont really feel like racing my baby either, fall is the time for her to rest and go under surgery, for spring awaits..

Comment

Working...
                                X