Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington Meet 4....

this is the date i'm thinkin of,,,
    the last weekend of September. it will prolly be one of the last nice weekends we will have. you guys pick the date. day tyme it was on a Saturday. and i heard quite a bit of bitching that it was not on a Sunday. so you guys can pick. if the weather is nice we will cruise. if the weather is WET, we will just cruise to a few GO KART racing joints, and let loose on the tracks.
    For the peeps that showed last time, it would be great to see you guys again. and we will try to get a few more to show. if your CB7 is broke or sold, show anyways. after this meet, i will be storing my car for the winter. so lets send 05 out with a BANG.
    RAIN OR SHINE ITS TIME
    Be there or you SUCK..
    Last edited by snailin91; 08-26-2005, 12:49 AM.

im down! ill drive my accord for sure this time tho! i might even have a few new toys on it by then, who knows

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

Right on Matt. newd youd be down. lets get the word out.

Comment

bad news for me

Im off to tha midwest sept 9th and i'll be gone for atleast a week . 1st or last week of september is my suggestion , or ill just have to wait till next time
        my members page http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23408
        Myspace myspace.com/ryan3600

Comment

cool you cought it in the begining of the thread. i'll go edit the date and we will make it for end weekend of September. that way you could make it. but if you back out,,, eewww you'd be in a hot one! i'll edit the date on the begining thread. so plan on be-in there.
          but wait, last tyme you didnt even wanna spend $5.00 on a burger. u'd better start savin now,,, cause "go karting" is like $15.00 hehehe j/k.

Comment

count me in

thanks for thinkin of me partna! buy movin the date back it will give you guys plenty of time to brush up on your drivin skills so you might have a chance of takin me on the cart track! ha ha!!! but anywayz that ish sounds like a blast to me you can bet on me showin!!!

Comment

right on, c ya then. i havent thought of a place to meet up yet. but it will have to be presice meeting up, so we dont end up waitin like 1-2 hours for people to show up. that way we can get festivities kicked off sooner.... and no, i dont think there will be any "door prizes" this go around. but i like my sticker alot!

Comment

well, we could always meet up at my shop, unless someone has a better idea. we wont get hasseld by cops

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

cool cool. prolly only be there for like a half hour or so, then we'll get it going. now that we mainly know each other, we can more or less just split, and get to the drivin. cause that is ultimatly what we all love most of all.

Comment

that would be cool...but what would be even cooler is if we meet some place half way so i don't have to drive 1230123808 hours just to get there lol. Either way im down. Oh and you still owe me a sticker

Comment

i dont owe you shit, except thanks for posting the rydes. its matt that owes some stickers. and i will bring it up with him. and yes you will drive your oil leakin ass all the way up again. but i'll prolly meet you in like Castle Rock and roll with you. im allways down for a cruise, except on black ice, but dont think we have to worry about that yet.

Comment

ha yea i figured out that i retarded the timing before i came up...not advanced it. No wonder it was running like shit haha. It still leaks oil but its not that bad.

Comment

u got like a month, so fix it. not "jerry rig it". i'll meet up with ya in the southern region on meet day. have your car fixed by then.

Comment

it will still leak..but not bad at all...what southern region? where?

Comment

wheres everybody else????

are we the only peepz reppin cb7's in western wa???? WHERE THE KUCF YOU AT PEOPLEZ??? im gonna start carring a grease pencil around with me so i can write on peoples windshields, r u reppin ur cb7????

Comment

Working...
                              X