Anyone interested in NorCal dyno meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in NorCal dyno meet?

Just like the title says, I want to find out who would be interested in a dyno test meet in Livermore (Modacar). I want to see how many people we can get before I call them to see how much it would cost for the dyno runs. I can't do anything with "I might be there" or "I'll be there if my mom says I can"... I need you to tell me "Yes, I will definitely be there" or "Nah, can't make it". Then I can call them and tell them how many people we will have and I can get a price. WE can always do a Tesla Rd or Mines Rd run afterwards! Nice twistys! Patterson Pass Rd isn't bad either... As far as cost goes, I think it's about $80 if I was to go in on my own, but I've heard that it could be around $40 per person if we get 10 or so to actually show up. So I would say be ready to fork over $40 to $80 to get your car dynoed. Any questions?

Not sure of a date yet, have to see how many people are interested and contact Modacar to see when the dyno would be available
    Originally posted by Junior Smurff
    Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

i would be down for meet #4, but i think going to moda might be a bad idea. most folks dont have a H like yourself... and if i was running a stock motor with just an intake, etc. i wouldnt care to pay any amount to dyno my car... i just wouldnt care. nice idea though. but i'd definetly be down for a meet.

Comment

why would they prefer a "stock mota" over a h-series?
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

who's they? i think we might be getting confused here. im just saying, for the average accord owner with a stock motor... it wouldnt be worth the cost to dyno. personally, if i had a f22, even with i/h/e... i wouldnt care to dyno my car. i would go and let someone else with a F dyno, just to see what it makes... but paying to run a basic motor is a waste of money imo.

if i had a swap or a build single, maybe a cam or headwork i would tune. but the majority of us dont.

Comment

But you're not running a stock F22. Or are you? And what happened to you for meet #3? I've noticed that there have been a few views to this thread, but not many posts. Maybe I should post to some other sites too? Get all of them Civics and Teggys to show up and try to take our roller time? hehe

I really wanna do this! Help me out here!

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Ah it wasn't just De ja vu

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20078

I'd go anyway just to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
              Ah it wasn't just De ja vu

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20078

I'd go anyway just to watch.
              Thanks, Prez. I posted in that thread too.

Comment

im down if my swap is done but just like shane said f series is not worth dyno run imo thats why i didnt dyno last time i was there
                www.2camcrew.com

Comment

iam down to go but also have my stock motor maybe just to chil out and check out our rider see what we have done

Comment

4GAccordH22
                    I'll go, it would be cool to dyno the a a1 auto motor with street miles and see if I get at least 110hp, but not sure if i want to spend that kinda $$$ though, but at least a meet. I know 4GAccordH22 really wants to do this when i talked to him, so i'll be there, but again not sure if i want to spend that kinda $$$!

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                    oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X