No announcement yet.

NWPrelude & NWAccord 2013 Spring Meet: Cannon Beach, OR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh And Goooooood Morning Nw Ludists And Accordions!!
    Today Is The Day! Review The Meet Times, Dont Be Late!
    Drive Safe And Lets Do This!!!
    If You Get Lost Or Need Info Call 425-753-6799

Comment

This Prelude/Accord meet was incredible. I had such a blast. The turn-out was spectacular. Plenty of clean Accords and Preludes definitely representing the Northwest well.

Thanks to Nate, Joey and all the other dudes and dudettes that help set this up. Organization and planning was well executed. You guys did an AWESOME job and i cant wait till the next one!

For those who couldn't make it i feel bad, cuz they missed out...it was EPIC! Anyone who missed this meet this year will not want to miss the next one. Seriously. So much fun..

Oh yeah and just so you know.... Accords held it down and ran the BeerPong table all night in the Prelude vs. Accord match we held.

Accords are champs till next year...Prelude boys better work on their game till then...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR A FANTASTIC WEEKEND!
        Lets get all those awesome pix and videos uploaded here to the shared skydrive http://sdrv.ms/10sOa59

NEXT UP: TheNWPAC SUMMER MEET 2013!!!

Comment

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
          This Prelude/Accord meet was incredible. I had such a blast. The turn-out was spectacular. Plenty of clean Accords and Preludes definitely representing the Northwest well.

Thanks to Nate, Joey and all the other dudes and dudettes that help set this up. Organization and planning was well executed. You guys did an AWESOME job and i cant wait till the next one!

For those who couldn't make it i feel bad, cuz they missed out...it was EPIC! Anyone who missed this meet this year will not want to miss the next one. Seriously. So much fun..

Oh yeah and just so you know.... Accords held it down and ran the BeerPong table all night in the Prelude vs. Accord match we held.

Accords are champs till next year...Prelude boys better work on their game till then...
          HAHAH yeah buddy! Bring your best flip cup game next time and the score will be settled! I love drinking games.. Even if you lose, YOU WIN! hehe

Thanks for the props on the setup and execution. Its never an easy task, but seeing it all come together and meeting all the awesome people makes it all worthwhile.

Comment

Thanks for the fun meet. More camping meets when the rain goes away for sure.
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Thankyou all for the great meet! Our whole crew had fun and will defitenetly go down as one for the greatest Oregon Meets ever! Whoever didn't go really missed out!!!!
              Thanks Joey & Nate along with everyone else for making it happen. We truly looking forward to our next one!

Is everyone cool with me using their cars in a short video im putting together?

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
              MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
              11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

^^^do it!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Hell yea guys, Thx again for coming out

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

So I'm just gonna put a vote in right now that next year we don't have the spring meet in April. May sounds like a 100% better idea to me.

Comment

Finally got a lil video together of the meet. Lil late but hope you guys enjoy it. Since I didn't take as many photos, I used some of your guys photos!
                      Any type of feedback is welcomed

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
                        So I'm just gonna put a vote in right now that next year we don't have the spring meet in April. May sounds like a 100% better idea to me.
                        Agreed
                        I do however like the whole mist/fog while driving

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                        11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Nice video man I should have put a white piece of tape over my rust spot

Comment

Great job Buddy! I just posted it up a few times on FB in the groups so all can see it

8 Accords so far:
                            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

hey dudes!
                              Summer meet info is now up!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=3148607

Comment

Working...
                              X