R/C's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R/C's?

just wondering if anyone else is into rc fun...? if you have to ask what "rc" stands for, then mostlikely not into it...

as for me, i was awhile ago. kynda droped it. but recently have gotten back into it... especially now that they reach speeds of 35mph, electric, and completely submergable.... wanted to post up some pics of my lil collection.. but for sum reason am not able to.....?

my collection consists of

wifes, Stampeed with way to much hop up's

mine, new emaxx 3905 waterproof "and tested and proved" on lipo's
    emaxx 3906 "old basher"
    spair stampeed for parts...

on the way, four new paddle tires to be ready for winter snow..... and kershawdesigns.com 700HO duel conversions....

let me know if any of you guys are into them to... kynda fun when the big toys have to be put away till better weather....

my roomate is into that stuff, he has a t-max? i think, its gas and fast as all hell but that is just a lot of money that i could be putting into my car. and he breaks it alot, he has already had to rebuild the motor even.

my ride

Comment

I was into it a few years ago. Been thinking about getting back into it thru the winter months, when I won't be doin much to the cb. I had a TMaxx 2.5, upgraded anything that was breakable to Integy aluminum. Had another TMaxx long chassis with a big block on it, was going to make that all RPM plastic stuff, I forget what motor was on it. I also had a Duratrax Evader, that was my daily 2 wheel drive basher, my brother has my old Evader, I could get back from him.

He has a Traxxas Revo, and a Traxxas Jato, the 3.0 one. He said the Jato is stupid fast.

Are there many people in your area that are into it? there is a pretty big group of people that are into it in Spokane. Not too many here in Omak tho

Comment

we gots a few tracks around here. with them being water proof now,,, its alot o fun to go out muddin and swampin around... best part.... washing them with the garden hose after home.... priceless....

Comment

i always always wanted one of the drift cars.
          that would be so fucking cool

Comment

my hobby shop guy has one on his display case. brushless motor (65mph), lipo battery on sick ass wheels with a gone in 60 seconds shelby body on it... every time im in there i almost buy 1..... it is a sick lil drifter...

Comment

I never really liked Traxxas .. but thier new stuff seems cool... Especially yhat BAJA truck.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
              dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

yeah, i think your talking about the "slash". i just bought one for a good friend of mine... he absolutly loves it. so far he's floated it down the river, ripped it up in the sand n mud. and the thing still keeps on ticking... virtually indistructable... i think he's about to go brushless with it.. then that lil thing will go from doing 25mph, to about 60mph... i prefer my monster trucks... i can rock crawl slowly, or pin the gas and go flying thru the air... just to much fun for me....

Comment

ive had over 20 different gas and electric r/cs lol

they used to be fun but now i just see them as a lot of wasted money...

Click it.... You know you wanna
                  Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

Working...
                  X