Visiting Seattle.....Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visiting Seattle.....Ideas?

My lady and I will be in Seattle from Sunday til Wednesday. Any recomendations for places to eat, visit, ect....

So far on our to do list we have: Visit Alkai beach, hit up the zoo, eat on top of space needle, and I'm going to show her where i used to live.

Any other ideas?
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
    My lady and I will be in Seattle from Sunday til Wednesday. Any recomendations for places to eat, visit, ect....

So far on our to do list we have: Visit Alkai beach, hit up the zoo, eat on top of space needle, and I'm going to show her where i used to live.

Any other ideas?
    Well, if you lived close by then you probably have a good idea of what's around here.

I actually just ate in the space needle (restaurant up top) and I wouldn't recommend it. For the purpose of tourism it's fun, and the view is great. But, the food/service/restaurant is below standards for the cost. (35-50 dollar entrees + soup/salad). There are other nice restaurants with good views in the area that offer a better dining experience imo. If you want to go there it's definitely something unique so I'm just trying to let you be aware that you pay a lot for the experience/view rathre than the food/service. Not to say the food/service is bad... just for that price point.

Er, for views of the city.

Kerry Park: small lookout park located in queen anne. This is the view:

Gas Works Park: larger more open park...

There is the science center if you like that type of thing... some people do. There is the EMP. A bit overpriced perhaps but it's a unique little museum. Pike Place Market is really cool, and decidedly seattle.
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Yes, we are visiting pikes market also! I remember as a kid they would throw the fish around muhahaha i hope they are doing that still!

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
        Yes, we are visiting pikes market also! I remember as a kid they would throw the fish around muhahaha i hope they are doing that still!
        Last I knew they were. That's a pretty big deal I think.

I fuckin' love seattle but I can never think of places to go when people ask... hmm.
        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

theres the underground "old seattle" tour thing, but thats reaaalllllyy boring.. but you walk around underground which was kinda.. odd.
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
            theres the underground "old seattle" tour thing, but thats reaaalllllyy boring.. but you walk around underground which was kinda.. odd.
            theres an "adult version" tour that the guy offers as well! never did it, but had me curious... like wtf mate.

Cutters is a nice place to eat!! good view if you get a window seat. the Met (metropolitan grill) is fawkin awesome. expensive but amazing. itll score you some points.

You should check to see if there are any shows going on too... live music/comedy whatever.

The Olympic Sculpture park is pretty neat and you could walk down the on the waterfront and eat @ Anythonys Homeport. great view & good eats.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

visit ...aww crap i cant remember what its called but its a book store/ food store/ market lol its japanese book store i think its Kinokuniya, they sell hyper rev there, option dvd and a few other dvds i think best motoring, but its mostly anime and magazines lol then you walk through the back and its a market/grocery store

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                visit ...aww crap i cant remember what its called but its a book store/ food store/ market lol its japanese book store i think its Kinokuniya, they sell hyper rev there, option dvd and a few other dvds i think best motoring, but its mostly anime and magazines lol then you walk through the back and its a market/grocery store
                uwajimaya and kinokuniya
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

bruce lee's grave, ive always wanted to check it out just for kicks, not really sure where hes buried though

Comment

http://www.macrinabakery.com/

I ate there when i visited Seattle a couple years ago. They have a kick ass coffee cake and really good soups and sandwiches.
                    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

thanks folks, keep em coming!!

Comment

one of our local cb7 tuner automotive enthusiast north west gatherings?

lol

Comment

The Seattle Public Library was really cool to visit.
                          http://www.arcspace.com/architects/koolhaas/Seattle/

and there's always the original Starbucks.
                          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

wow... seatle sounds awesome when it is talked about like this. now days i think to myself,

self...should i go to seatle today?
                            no i will just get lost and then i will die in a horrible plane crash

my ride

Comment

ya i miss seattle, i'm super excited to visit.

Comment

Working...
                              X