East meets West Spring Meet nwtuner.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East meets West Spring Meet nwtuner.com

check this out. we are starting to plan a spring/early summer bbq/cruise/camping meet up in chelan. we are trying to get as many people involved and i want to see if anyone here is interested

here is the link...sign up and get involved

http://www.nwtuner.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4
    Last edited by 92_EX_Ninja; 12-07-2008, 04:07 PM.

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

we have officially set for june 6th and 7th in the chelan area...it would be nice to see a few guys from here join us

92 ex 5spd

Comment

I am going to be moving to the Tri-Cities in March or April. Work permitting, I am down.

Comment

cool. it should be a pretty big meet. we are cruising from wenatchee up to chelan and then we are trying to throw a little car show up there too...should be a blast...

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Hehe you said big meet. Sounds like fun to me though. Dont think my wagon is really show worthy though.

Comment

Doesn't matter. If it runs, bring it. I missed the last meet in Chelan, ended up in the hospital, but, I'm not missing this one. Got some new shit in store for the cb...

Comment

I might show up.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I will be there. Hopefully the car will be farther along then I plan. Gonna dump a bunch of money into it over the next few months.

Comment

hahahaha...You have to register in order to see what the forum is about LOL

I will register, but just wanted to say, I will be there
                  ""Sometimes, whats in my head, isnt really the same concept in life"
                  current ride...'01 IS300

SOLD...'93 CB7 4DR but not forgotten

Comment

oh ill be there!! if my car decides to run with this rebuild goin in lol = P

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

im might go we cb7s gonna meet somewhere and then show up in a group

Comment

Originally posted by murdochyuga View Post
                        im might go we cb7s gonna meet somewhere and then show up in a group
                        exactly...we are trying to make it a big multi-forum meet...big cruise from wenatchee up with everyone...

sorry you guys have to register to see anything lol...not my doing...

we need mroe cb7's.....i know its a long way out but lets go guys!!!

92 ex 5spd

Comment

I say all the guys going from Yakima, Tri-Cities, Spokane and all the little cities inbetween meet up in Yakima before rolling out to Wenatchee. That rest stop just outside Yakima would work well.

Comment

I agree.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

that works for me.. ill just my crew that way...we were gonna go down through orando but i can being everyone to yakima then to wenatchee then the whole giant crew will go from there

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Working...
                              X