No announcement yet.

**Official Ocean Shores Meet Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now would be a good time to put some miles on it.

Comment

my friend with the EF with 12K on it is comin. get ready to see the cleanest civic ever.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
        im still 100% comming but im bringing the suby since the cb wont have enough miles on it to tune it
        aw bummer man i wanted to see this beast soo bad just drive her all dayy for the next few days haha show her off

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by AccordReborn View Post
          my friend with the EF with 12K on it is comin. get ready to see the cleanest civic ever.
          lol
          dont let jon see it

Comment

Should be nice if its only got 12K. possible drool on my part.

Comment

im stuck like chuck don't have the money for the hotel and I currently have no car
              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

So who is all down for meeting up at lynnwood p&r?

Frost White 1991 LX

Comment

Yay!!!

YAY !!!!

I CAN POST TO THREADS NOW....you and you basturds with yur 30 post el crapola....

LOL

But ya... seems like I'm the only Canadian for sure coming down. I'm planning a longer drive after we end up at Ocean Shores to go North along Olympic Park and head to Port Townsend Ferry. I have it on my thread. I doubt others are that hard core...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=102794

lol

Comment

hmm 16 cars really going to show up at iHOP @ auburn supermall??

supposed to be great weather outside.

PS- seems like my old accord is coming...or so he told me today.
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post

it better be great weather

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                      1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread
                      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

lol
                        nigg loois?

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                          lol
                          nigg loois?
                          yeah, thats what he was telling me while he was down visiting his paps at work.
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

yeah, thats what he was telling me while he was down visiting his paps at work.
                            i havent seen him for a while
                            it would be cool to see him come out

Comment

Originally posted by Taurians' Ryde View Post
                              YAY !!!!

I CAN POST TO THREADS NOW....you and you basturds with yur 30 post el crapola....

LOL

But ya... seems like I'm the only Canadian for sure coming down. I'm planning a longer drive after we end up at Ocean Shores to go North along Olympic Park and head to Port Townsend Ferry. I have it on my thread. I doubt others are that hard core...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=102794

lol
                              im with u all the way back to sequim (30mils b4 PT) that stretch of highway 101 is awesome i drive it all the time

8 Accords so far:
                              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

like i said i can meet up at lynnwood i just need to know a time irkage. Oh yeah can u find it on google maps and post it up here? I dont know where it is

Comment

Working...
                                X