No announcement yet.

VIS cf hood group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah we are. They said they could drop ship to anybody close by(they are in Cali). Basically Washington, Oregeon, Cali, Nevada, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Corban Dallas View Post
      Yeah we are. They said they could drop ship to anybody close by(they are in Cali). Basically Washington, Oregeon, Cali, Nevada, etc.
      I know they want a "hard #" of people that are interested, but I wonder how low they would be willing to go if we got say 10-15 people or more maybe. Since they are in Cali and this would be like a "group buy" I wonder if any of the Cali people would join in. :comfused: I say this because if we had a good amount of people I wonder if they would give us a bigger discount than say if it were just 4-5 and if the Cali people are close enough they could just pick theirs up if allowed by VIS.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
        I know they want a "hard #" of people that are interested, but I wonder how low they would be willing to go if we got say 10-15 people or more maybe. Since they are in Cali and this would be like a "group buy" I wonder if any of the Cali people would join in. :comfused: I say this because if we had a good amount of people I wonder if they would give us a bigger discount than say if it were just 4-5 and if the Cali people are close enough they could just pick theirs up if allowed by VIS.
        Good point....

Comment

haha great point.. well if u can get like 10-15 and get a good discount im in! soo in

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Cali folk are welcome to pick them up. I am passing the word around wiyhmy buddies about the hood buy. The more hoods/trunks the cheaper it will be. I will try to get prices from them Monday, like if we have 5-10 or 10-15 etc.

Comment

I am in for an invader style for an accord if its a good discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Corban Dallas View Post
                Cali folk are welcome to pick them up. I am passing the word around wiyhmy buddies about the hood buy. The more hoods/trunks the cheaper it will be. I will try to get prices from them Monday, like if we have 5-10 or 10-15 etc.
                post up in the pacific thread
                or the cali regional thread

Comment

I plan on posting it up in the Pacific section once I get those numbers tomorrow.

Comment

Ok so here is the low down. If we can get 15 hoods/trunk lids the pricing will go like this:

OEM style hoods-$300
                    Invader hoods-$350
                    Accord trunk lids-$413

Shipping is gonna be the tricky part. For us Seattle area folks if we can get them all shipped to one spot(my buddies shop in Kirkland) and it is 10 pieces then the shipping will cost us $50 each. If people get there hood dropped shipped to them directly it is like $150. I am going to be spreading the word to as many local(Seattle area) people as I can. I would like to do this by the end of July.

Comment

Working...
                    X