This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zack Odom

STFU! Seriously. ALL you do is post short as remarks that usually make no sense and the world could have gone without.

stop being such a damn post whore.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

wowsers...

northwest crew just seems to be gettın more ınterestıng by the mınute. Love ya guys!

I have been a member sınce July 2006 (longer than zack) and hve only lıke 500 posts, watever! does that make me cool.

See the people who you see em for and ıf ıt bugs ya then who gıves a rats ass.

later! love ya all!
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      STFU! Seriously. ALL you do is post short as remarks that usually make no sense and the world could have gone without.

stop being such a damn post whore.

Joser never learned the if ya got nutin nice to say slogan! Both are cool cats, quit the drama.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

sounds to me like no good will come from this thread artical.... i lykes joser. n zak i aint met yet, so i cant base an opinion. but just hope this gets resolved b4 the meet.

Comment

holy crap,lol. I guess jose isn't coming to the meet anyways though.

Comment

monthly NW drama....

either that or Joser is on his period.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              monthly NW drama....

either that or Joser is on his period.

/\/\/\ Isn't that typically the cause of the monthly NW drama?

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

can we just get a mod to delete this thread?
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Poor joser....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

He just isn't afraid to point out the obvious. I was starting to notice that every thread ended with zack.

Comment

I'm not mad. It's just annoying that he posts NOTHING but short, one-liners in every NW thread.

I just thought I'd point that out. I ain't on my period yet.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Pardon Me?

Sorry?
                          Jeesus.... wtf I will write a fucking paragraph for you then.
                          Can I post in the fucking member list? that will only be one line.
                          I havent done anything wrong. sorry that I have no life at all and this what I do all day.
                          I dont know what your fucking problem is. I never did anything to you, you coulda fucking pm'ed it to me. If it really bothers you THAT MUCH.
                          If it is that big of a deal I will just stop posting, would that satisfy you?

:edit:
                          dont post universal statements, you sound like a jackass.
                          I have posted more than the "NOTHING but one liners".....u claim to have seen me post since I been here. So what you guys all fucking hate me now or something?

:ninja edit:
                          Why the fuck am I the subject of this months drama???
                          Charlie we have met, I got that header from you that Mike gave you at the meet. Am I so indefensible? By simply participating in the threads I see that interest me, I am post whoring? Oh, well sorry Jose, since u run this place and pay the fees etc, I will stop just to cease the minor annoyance that my presence creates for YOU. Or is there more to this?
                          if you wanna talk to me about stuff dude, just ask, dont call me out on here,
                          so childish, you are too old for this shit. My MSN is odom36@gmail.com
                          send me an invite, and I'll talk to you, I have nothing better to do.

:triple OG Ninja edit:
                          I just realized something, YOU have been a member here, for just over a year more than me. and YOU have over 7500 posts. I'm sure you are guilty of a little/alot of post whoring your self. Why pick on me?

:super awesome hella JDM ninja edit:
                          OR, are you just trying to start hella shit before u go to GA?
                          cuz if you are then you can STFU.

:wtf edit:
                          Uh, I have not posted anything all that useless I have tried to be useful...
                          from reading my posts from the last month or so.
                          Sorry I guess I can try harder, but being human I am fallible...

"But human beings are fallible. We know we all make mistakes."
                          -- Robert S. McNamara, "et al.", Argument Without End

:Jerry Springer's Final thought edit:
                          If you lived in Seattle u wouldnt have this problem.
                          Last edited by zack_odom; 04-14-2008, 07:16 AM. Reason: Joser is a douche. But Insults=Bad.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
                            ima Zack Odom fan
                            I'm a fatboy fan...

0h N035!!!one1!!!
                            I just did it again... Oh what is the world coming to, when people can freely post what they want to within reason on an open forum....Oh I cant stand the humanity!
                            Ur policing t3h Ballard:
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=taMDsIoeZKo
                            you also made the Lame list.
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=LKsaWbr3B-0
                            Last edited by zack_odom; 04-14-2008, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X