No announcement yet.

**official 2008 4-19 Spring Meet**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah sorry guys, Its my sisters bday and I cant miss it. My parents wouldnt be to happy about that.

Gawd, ive been spacing out alot of things lately because off school, and have lost track of days. Ugh
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
      Sounds good. That other route looks interesting... I dont think Juan is going to make it. Some other family priorities have come up.

Where are we meeting up with you? exit? place?
      You, eli, and new guy with rosewood cb7 from portland will meet me off of the battle ground exit. I don't remember what exit number it is but it's the first exit after 205 and I-5 merge. When you get off the exit you'll come down to a light. Take a left at that light and go under the bridge and through the next light to the chevron. I'll meet you guys there at 10:30. That should give us plenty of time to get up to astoria by 12.

Juan...did you ever sell your cb? anyways damnit you're a bitch for not coming

Comment

Thats 179th...? Pretty sure thats it. Eli might be out also... he's got a rear motor mount to replace or he's not gonna come... I might be the only one from OR!

Update list...minus 1(juan) for sure and 2(eli & new guy 'nho93accord') to the maybe list...
        Last edited by Charliehstle209; 04-16-2008, 07:56 PM.
        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

ima bust balls and try and get that mount in. its in the mail on the way now, so hopefully it will show up around thursday
          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Look what I found....

ASTORIA... CANNON BEACH... TILLAMOOK...
            LINCOLN CITY... NEWPORT... FLORENCE... VERNONIA... JEWELL... TRASK...
            GRANDE RONDE... TIDEWATER... SWISSHOME... ST. HELENS... CLATSKANIE...
            HILLSBORO... PORTLAND... OREGON CITY... GRESHAM... SALEM...
            MCMINNVILLE... DALLAS... EUGENE... CORVALLIS... ALBANY... HOOD RIVER...
            CASCADE LOCKS... MULTNOMAH FALLS... SANDY...
            SILVER FALLS STATE PARK... SWEET HOME... GOVERNMENT CAMP...
            DETROIT... SANTIAM PASS... VIDA... LOWELL... COTTAGE GROVE...
            MCKENZIE BRIDGE... OAKRIDGE... WILLAMETTE PASS... PARKDALE... ODELL...
            COLDWATER RIDGE VISITORS CENTER... MOUNT ST. HELENS... FRANCES...
            RYDERWOOD... RAYMOND... LONG BEACH... CATHLAMET... LONGVIEW... KELSO...
            CASTLE ROCK... STEVENSON... SKAMANIA... VANCOUVER... BATTLE GROUND...
            WASHOUGAL... TOUTLE... ARIEL... COUGAR 435 AM PDT THU APR 17 2008 ... UNSEASONABLY COLD WEATHER WITH VERY LOW SNOW LEVELS AND NEAR RECORD LOW TEMPERATURES IN STORE FOR SOUTHWEST WASHINGTON AND NORTHWEST OREGON THIS WEEKEND...
            ALL OF NORTHWEST OREGON AND SOUTHWEST WASHINGTON WILL BE AFFECTED BY AN UNUSUALLY COLD SPRING WEATHER SYSTEM THIS WEEKEND. THIS SYSTEM WILL BRING SIGNIFICANT SNOW TO THE MOUNTAINS AND FOOTHILLS... ACCUMULATING SNOW TO ELEVATIONS AS LOW AS 1000 FT... AND NEAR RECORD COLD OVERNIGHT LOWS TO THE VALLEY FLOOR.

THE TIMING OF THE COLD WEATHER IS LATE FRIDAY THROUGH MONDAY. THE SHARPEST DROPS IN TEMPERATURES WILL OCCUR FRIDAY NIGHT INTO SATURDAY. SNOW LEVELS WILL APPROACH VALUES MORE IN KEEPING WITH MID WINTER THAN EARLY SPRING. THE SNOW LEVELS WILL CERTAINLY DESCEND TO THE LOWER FOOTHILLS... AND ITS POSSIBLE THAT NON ACCUMULATING SNOW COULD FALL AT ELEVATIONS OF 500 FT OR LESS.

THE COLDEST MORNING LOWS WILL BE ON SUNDAY AND MONDAY. THESE TEMPERATURES ARE GOING TO CHALLENGE RECORDS AT A FEW LOCATIONS AND WILL BE COLD ENOUGH TO HARM TENDER VEGETATION.

THIS WEEKEND... DO PROTECT ANY VULNERABLE SPRING PLANTS... AND PREPARE FOR MID WINTER LIKE CONDITIONS IF TRAVELING THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS AND FOOTHILLS.

why this weekend? fucking bullshit.
            Last edited by slammedEX; 04-17-2008, 12:19 PM.

Comment

You guys better take chains...will be a weird spring meet...

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Great, this should be fun. I hate snow.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

should we think of an alternate route? or just go for it? I know there is a pretty cool park with undercover benches at the bottom of windy ridge...we had the fall 06 meet there because it was raining...we could bbq there or something.

OR

we can just mob up mt. st. helens as far was we can go!!

Comment

Is this in order of a date change? I dont want it to be a rainy/snow spring meet, just doesnt sound too appealing right now

Id much rather push it back a week or 2, for some sunshine, it'd be worth it!
                    Last edited by Charliehstle209; 04-17-2008, 01:10 PM.
                    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

thats the problem people have been planning for this meet for quite sometime and have asked for this day off well inadvanced but if we did wait maybe I could actually get some people together to do my damned swap! LOL jk but yeah changing the date may only complicate things.
                      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

if there is snow in the pass i dunno if im gonna get across. im bringing chains but if the passes are bad im not gonna be able to come

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

yeah but alot of people requested this day off from work and it wouldn't be a good idea to change the date a couple days before it.

Comment

Should be a good idea to talk about the drive up to St. Helens...if its going to be snowing/raining. Where is this park,? with covered benches?
                            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

its right at the bottom where the information center is LOL if oyu guys go all the way up to the johnston observatory youll watch the movie and the curtans will open and youll see nothing hahahahahha that was great
                              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Hmmm, we need more input from others...
                                93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Working...
                                X