• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex.

Comment

This thread.

Comment

around 626 miles there and back. not bad actually.

not to self << oil change!!
        Originally posted by jboyce
        i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

put me on the maybe list.
          My Member's Ride Page (Do it)

Comment

as far as the north-enders and the Canadians I think we should all meet up again and roll down together.

Its the 164th st and Ashway Park and ride Exit 183

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Only thing about that is you all are gonna have to coordinate another set time AND give yourself enough time to make it down south by 8AM.

Cuz having another meeting spot and waiting around for people will kill some time.... and we gotta stick to the schedule to make it down to OR on time.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

[QUOTE=OnBBS17s]as far as the north-enders and the Canadians I think we should all meet up again and roll down together.

Its the 164th st and Ashway Park and ride Exit 183

If that's where we want to meet up I think we need to meet there at 6:30 and leave no later from that spot than 7:00am. An hour from that point should give us enough time to make it to auburn

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

ha ha! my son is going to be grumpy at me! oh well. i'll be there.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

lol I told my girlfriend to be ready by 6am. She is grumpy before 9am, I told her to sleep in the car.

Comment

lol with the amount of driving involved I might as well go see my gf instead hahahaha that is if I have my motor swapped by then. . .
                      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

I plan on leaving anacortes around 545 so that should put me at the park and ride roughly at 6:30

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
                          lol with the amount of driving involved I might as well go see my gf instead hahahaha that is if I have my motor swapped by then. . .

you sounded like the biggest bitch just then. you can see your g/f any other time. a meet like this only happens ONCE a year....and this one is gonna top any of the previous years.

*edit*- i added Cory to the list..... but he might be riding along with someone...
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i was being sarcastic I wouldnt pass up the meet to go over to boring pullman I just hope I can find a shop to do my swap in
                            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
                              Alex.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Whoring was the tip lol.
                                U needed the 1000th post...

Comment

Working...
                                X