**official 2008 4-19 Spring Meet**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**official 2008 4-19 Spring Meet**

Here it is, the OFFICIAL plans for the 2008 annual SPRING meet!!

Date: APRIL 19th 2008

Start Time: 8AM (sharp!)

End Time: whenever we leave St. Helens

PLAN: IHOP (9AM)---> HWY 101(10:30)--->Astoria,OR(12:15)--->St Helens(3:45)

*** estimated times are according to google maps--thats going the speed limit and with traffic***

DETAILS: We will be having BREAKFAST @ IHOP (see below for address) down in the Auburn Supermall area at 8AM sharp! it wont be a very long breakfast, but enough time to grab a bite to eat and go over the plans and to allow enough time for everyone to meet. **note- if you dont want breakfast please show up by at least 830AM, this way you are informed of whats happening**
    -After breakfast we will go across the street and make sure everyone has GAS snacks/energy drinks and is on the same radio channel. I HOPE to be on the road by9AM-930AM
    -From there will will trek up to I5 and head south to Lacey to head west to US-101 (Pacific Coast Scenic Byway). that will take us straight down into Astoria.
    -There in Astoria we will be meeting with the OR people for a resting period& lunch (please fill me in of a place to meet guys). After lunch we will follow the OR people EASTBOUND to Windy Ridge @ Mt. St-Helens!!

ADDRESSES&DIRECTIONS:

Auburn IHOP- directions for IHOP (must enter in your own address)
    1044 Supermall Way
    Auburn, WA 98001-6537
    (253) 833-7559

OUR NW SPRING MEET ROUTE-
    click for MAP&DIRECTIONS

**preview of route**

THINGS TO BRING :
    1) Good attitude
    2) Gas/Food money
    3) Digital/Video Cameras
    4) 2-way radios (we need at least a few sets)
    5) official camera/video car

the OFFICIAL "im going" LIST: (pm me with name & number of guests)
    1)Me *Sean +1(06 Si coupe)*
    2)F22cb7rid3r *Joey +1 or 2*
    3)joekt *Joe*
    4)tresexohcb *Mike+1*
    5)Charliehstle *Charles+1*
    6)92_Ex_Ninja *Jon +1-2*
    7)slammedEX *ogre aka Josh*
    8)snailin91 *Charlie/Chuckles+1*
    9)Taurians' Ryde *Adam*
    10)OnBBS17s *zach*
    11)phatdoughnut *Juan*
    12)Fatboy1185 *Eli*
    13)zack_odom *zack+1*
    14)jdmwannabe *... +1*
    15)91Accord_LX *alex +1 or 2*
    16)604_cb7 *mike + 1(ronald)?*
    17)Ekoo
    18)F22HB *+1 gf*
    19)nho93accord
    20)

the "IM NOT SURE" LIST:
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)slammed90ex-r *kyle*
    5)92cb7accord
    6)CisForCB7
    7)

NOTE: times may change...but this is a solid start! PM me with things needed to be added. such as where we are meeting in OR and what not!
    Last edited by SMseagren83; 04-18-2008, 03:19 PM.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

put me on the "I am not sure list"
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Names Joey going for sure! +1 possible 2... and im not gonna be able to make the breakfast cuz its a few hours outta my way but u think i could arange a place to meet up with u guys outside of olympia somewhere? jw if not i can just try to catch up.

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Not sure.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

hi im joe and i am going

my ride

Comment

I'm 100% Sure coming

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Count me in...
              93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

unless something major comes up im in. hi im jon btw

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

We shall see.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i'm ogre aka josh. I'll be going for sure.

Comment

Oh yeah and the girlie is coming with me so I'm +1

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

updated!

where is everyone else?? i thought someone said the Canadian crowd was coming...

get on a list!
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Do me and juan have to meet you guys in astoria? Because thats back tracking for us...it'll take us an hour and a half to get to astoria from where in live in battle ground and so we'll be back tracking another hour and a half to get to windy ridge....we could just meet you guys in chehalis at the bottom of windy ridge so we don't have to back track that much?

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
                            Do me and juan have to meet you guys in astoria? Because thats back tracking for us...it'll take us an hour and a half to get to astoria from where in live in battle ground and so we'll be back tracking another hour and a half to get to windy ridge....we could just meet you guys in chehalis at the bottom of windy ridge so we don't have to back track that much?
                            No Astoria for me either. I cant take that Friday off, i was going to stay a night on the coast then meet you guys in Astoria... But cant get it off work. So i will be leaving Sat. morning........to meet with Juan? then head over to meet with you, josh...and any other Oregon people that join in...

We will meet the WA guys at the base of the climb. Where they exit I5 and get on 503...
                            Last edited by Charliehstle209; 03-05-2008, 01:10 PM.
                            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

That's up to you. I don't think we need to do more stops than we already have. Although we will most likely make a stop at the exit we did last time we went to St. Helens to get some gas.

You'll be missing half the fun if you decide to meet us there. It's all up to you.

You can even be a trooper and meet us at IHOP instead.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                              X