Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BB6-SH
    i wonder who else might come?
    ill try to make it.. second gear is out.

Comment

Originally posted by EMS CB7
      ill try to make it.. second gear is out.
      u dont need second gear lol, you'll probably be in 3rd most of the time

Comment

autotragics.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH
          u dont need second gear lol, you'll probably be in 3rd most of the time
          yeah thats true. but on the way home from work yesturday. i tried to pull it out of fifth gear and i could'nt get it into any gear. the linkage that pulls in and out when you move the stick left to right wouldnt budge.. lol so i turned the car off, sat there and then restarted it and it was fine.

Comment

Originally posted by EMS CB7
            yeah thats true. but on the way home from work yesturday. i tried to pull it out of fifth gear and i could'nt get it into any gear. the linkage that pulls in and out when you move the stick left to right wouldnt budge.. lol so i turned the car off, sat there and then restarted it and it was fine.
            sucks, if you can't make it oh well at least you tried. Send me a pm, i can give u my number in case you come so we don't leave. I don't think anyone else is coming so it's just going to be the peninsula guys no biggy. I would have liked to seen what everyone else could do...

Comment

everyone's scared...who wants to see smokin brakes again!?!?!?!

im not going to change the brake pads out, fuck it. i went from a setting of 3 to 5 in my rear agx's.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

wes you said you had some brake pads? mine squeal and I think theyre glazed. any you can sell me? Im going to attend on the 12th.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

yea, they are just stock replacement ons though. you have nissin or akebono calipers? i only have nissins. ill give them to you for free meng, they've been kept warm in my garage for hella long.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    yea, they are just stock replacement ons though. you have nissin or akebono calipers? i only have nissins. ill give them to you for free meng, they've been kept warm in my garage for hella long.
                    I beleive I have NIssin. Ill double check that but im sure its nissin

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7GHOST
                      I beleive I have NIssin. Ill double check that but im sure its nissin
                      so this saturday then, send me a pm if want my number

Comment

so who's coming then? is this gonna be a small meet lol

Comment

so who's coming then? is this gonna be a small meet lol
                          so far its

wes
                          juan
                          ron
                          floyd

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

hey so whats the address to the shopping center meet spot?

Comment

hey so whats the address to the shopping center meet spot?
                              Laurelwood Shopping Center
                              1206 West Hillsdale Blvd.
                              San Mateo, CA 94403 USA

we will meet at the mc donalds side across the street from the shell gas station. I say we go take pics after words.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

then i guess i should wash the car...cuz it'll be like in grand turismo where ill gain mph.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X