No announcement yet.

Norcal Meet july 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if anybody have some coilover sleeve for prelude or accord and wanna sell them..bring it over..i need some..

Edit..Can someone pm me there # so if i get lost i can call someone whos familiar with the place..
    Last edited by StockAccord; 07-15-2007, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
      o stfu. do you even have a legit job? you need to know your role, and shut your mouth jabroni
      Thanks Kev but it wasnt that serious tho. I know you got my back too. Shit I'm tired as hell and just got home. Working 2 jobs is a b.i. I'm tired as fuck anyway. Need to call Juan, I just missed his call. OOH there you go calling...

So I guess 40 mins is a long wait. Its all good guys have fun on the cruise. My shit aint in shape for it at the moment anyway.

Next meet hopefully. By then I hope I have the Heart transplant installed.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Haha man, 2jobs is no joke. 14hrs today sucked. I just woke up so I feel you. I'll be down for the next meet hopefully.... I've got lots of parts coming in the mail thats going to change my cars appearance alot and i'm still thinking about whether or not I'm going to put the h22 back in or not. I finally found a shop where I can buy a transmission for a descent price, but Blacktrax hasn't called me back as far as when they can do the swap again. I'm also thinking about staying F-series as well....I can't complain about the gas mileage it brings and also I've been pricing parts and could have a nice built F-block for turbo for under 2800. Just gotta decide... F or H. The h23 sounds pretty nice too and I would do that over a F.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
        JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
        1994 Prelude V-Tec
        1999 CL 3.0
        2000 Prelude
        2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
        1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
        1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
        1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Haha damn. Well someones tryna sell me a type-s for 1100 with a f22 tranny. Im thinkin bout it but I need paperwork to prove its legitamousy. Is that even a word? Well it sounds good.
          Anyway, yeah I'll give him a call prolly tomorrow. Illegal smog is my only downfall. I have the plugs for it though.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

I just got off work and I'm fuckin tired, I wanna do buffet, well that's what I'll just do.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

all good ant, i know what u mean. great meet peeps, good to meet the norcal crew, or a portion of the crew lol. i want more hotdogs!! am hungry again!!

oo yea, pics will be up soon!!

Comment

all good ant, i know what u mean. great meet peeps, good to meet the norcal crew, or a portion of the crew lol. i want more hotdogs!! am hungry again!!

oo yea, pics will be up soon!!

sucka!! you show up when I don't show up.

Comment

LOL. Back. No cruise for me.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                  does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7GHOST
                    LOL. Back. No cruise for me.
                    yea, fawk. i hella regretted it. i wanta cruise!!!! next time!!

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                      Haha damn. Well someones tryna sell me a type-s for 1100 with a f22 tranny. Im thinkin bout it but I need paperwork to prove its legitamousy. Is that even a word? Well it sounds good.
                      Anyway, yeah I'll give him a call prolly tomorrow. Illegal smog is my only downfall. I have the plugs for it though.
                      I doubt it's a type-S for that much. Only 4 ways to tell if it's a type-s or Euro-R motor. One thats a dead giveaway would be the red valve cover and engine stamp. It would have to say just 'H22A' with no # afterwards. Another way would be to look at the transmission which is already gone.... The other would be the oem header and date stamp of the engine itself. Definitely it would have to be OBD-2 and 97 up if it's coming from a prelude SiR-S spec.

You told me it has a blue valve cover and no Type-S's came with that. The H23A v-tec from the accord wagon and F20B from the Accord SiR-T and SiR-S only came with the blue valve covers.

Watch out foo coz there are lots of fakes on e-bay and forums. Anybody can put a Red valve cover on a jdm h22a or b18 and call it a honda R or S motor.

I am the Yakuza CB7!

"The JDM Fleet"

1994 Prelude V-Tec
                      1999 CL 3.0
                      2000 Prelude

Comment

Oh, if u want, on your day off or when our schedules match, if the dude still has the engine, I'll come down there with u to check it out if u'd like. 1100 for a "type-S" like he says with a F-tranny. If I can prove to him it's not what he says it is, maybe he'll go lower coz the F-tranny isn't going to do you know good anyways ant...u'd be better off with ur H23 tranny bolted up to it. That said a H-longblock goes for 850-950ish with no transmission.

If it is a Type-S then for that price, yeah it might be a semi good deal because at least it's a semi built block from factory. Lemme know.

I am the Yakuza CB7!

"The JDM Fleet"

1994 Prelude V-Tec
                        1999 CL 3.0
                        2000 Prelude

Comment

no meet for me i'm up in Washington ...

Looking forward to pics!
                          -:¦:-
                          Originally posted by wed3k
                          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

the pics are in the media gallery. check it out!

Comment

the pics are in the media gallery. check it out!
                              Hey Fool! You ready for another beating? You should have never came back.

Comment

Originally posted by Warudakumi
                                Haha man, 2jobs is no joke. 14hrs today sucked. I just woke up so I feel you. I'll be down for the next meet hopefully.... I've got lots of parts coming in the mail thats going to change my cars appearance alot and i'm still thinking about whether or not I'm going to put the h22 back in or not. I finally found a shop where I can buy a transmission for a descent price, but Blacktrax hasn't called me back as far as when they can do the swap again. I'm also thinking about staying F-series as well....I can't complain about the gas mileage it brings and also I've been pricing parts and could have a nice built F-block for turbo for under 2800. Just gotta decide... F or H. The h23 sounds pretty nice too and I would do that over a F.
                                check out my ported JG head for sale

meet was a blast, got some good smashing seat time in.
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X