i need springs~!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need springs~!

i need stock springs or cheap springs you dont need, and maybe struts if you have it...dont care just going to get rid of my car and need something for it to roll on.

also rear upper arms for the car. im taking off my camber kit so i need a replacment. dont care of the condition, as long as it works.

front upper arms as well, mainly the main piece that connects to the chassis.

can trade for parts on the accord or just give it to me.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=72148
    IDK if you've seen these and he's local to. Sorry to hear about the CB, I never got to meet her.

Originally posted by cp[mike]
    oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

uhmm i have stock springs.. and i need camber kit .. willing to trade?
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
        uhmm i have stock springs.. and i need camber kit .. willing to trade?
        do you need the front or rears? camber kit is worth a bit more than stock springs hehe.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

a lot of people here have stock springs layin around, like me..lol..damn, i need a camber kit too!..lol..good grab D!
          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
            do you need the front or rears? camber kit is worth a bit more than stock springs hehe.
            lol.. worth a try .. but u can have my stock springs. . for a discount on front camber's? .. gimme a price. I'll drive them down to you to if it makes it cheeper.. lol .. lmk
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

yea, i have two sets at my place too, planning on throwing away a set at work.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Now I feel bad cus I threw away all 4 struts/springs after I lowered my car

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                  lol.. worth a try .. but u can have my stock springs. . for a discount on front camber's? .. gimme a price. I'll drive them down to you to if it makes it cheeper.. lol .. lmk
                  im down for that, one side squeeks, dont know why but i have another pair that you can take with you thats new.

do u have the struts as well?

they are only up to 1.5 degrees.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                  X