Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering new rims in a few weeks. 16 or 17". Not sure whether to get Black with a red lip or Bronze.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      i made 200 dollars, it was nice as well
      nice indeed.

yo, you should of came and partied it up friday. . i got Kane to come out
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

dude, i wanted to but i was fucking beat! i was falling asleep at the dinner table.

im taking apar this LS2 block and it spun a couple of bearings. my boss walks by and says, "It's pretty weird how when things go bad, they turn black..."
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

time to look good guys

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157075
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

i found a guy selling two enkei rp02 wheels. ive been on the search for one last one since one of mine is cracked. looks like if i picked these up i can have a spare as well!

im giddy like a school girl.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

i found a guy selling two enkei rp02 wheels. ive been on the search for one last one since one of mine is cracked. looks like if i picked these up i can have a spare as well!

im giddy like a school girl.
              niiice, good deal too?

oh yeh...

It's Kanes bday today .. happy birthday 4cylpower
              Last edited by TheNextAZN; 07-14-2010, 12:22 AM.

Comment

comes with two tires, im going to low ball him for 120. the price to fix one rim is about 150.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                  niiice, good deal too?

oh yeh...

It's Kanes bday today .. happy birthday 4cylpower
                  Thanks Danyo! More gray hairs comming in I'm sure

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

i hate when people roll thier fenders with a baseball bat. i rolled the front fenders on a toyota supra and the side i rolled was cherry. perfectly contoured and smooth. the other side the owner used a bat. it was all wavy and jagged. looked hack as fuck. [/rant]
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

i hate when people roll thier fenders with a baseball bat. i rolled the front fenders on a toyota supra and the side i rolled was cherry. perfectly contoured and smooth. the other side the owner used a bat. it was all wavy and jagged. looked hack as fuck. [/rant]
                      fuck a bat its all about the dough roller jk

can ya roll my fenders?

Comment

sure...napa is hella far. ill see when my time frees up and can get up there.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

sure...napa is hella far. ill see when my time frees up and can get up there.
                          roll mine! i'm hella local lol
                          Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                            roll mine! i'm hella local lol
                            sure thing, if you want to drop the car off after lunch one of these days. i need to get a heat gun though because everyone so far dont care about thier paint :o

picked up those rp02's! and they are the exact same with one good tire. guy wouldnt budge at 180 but finally settled for 160.

I <3 G60.

Comment

rims look tight! ..i'll let u know wassup with the fender rolling once i get the accord around n about! lol
                              Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

thanks, they'll look awesome on the accord because offset is around 38.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X