Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What up NorCal, thought I'd let you know Oregon is gonna have a meet on June 5th at a state park, camp grounds and all that, if any of you feel like a road trip.
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
      What up NorCal, thought I'd let you know Oregon is gonna have a meet on June 5th at a state park, camp grounds and all that, if any of you feel like a road trip.
      I might try and make this. Anyone else?

My swap thread
      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

my accord doesnt leave the premises.

Ever wonder if you're a dumbass?

yea, i thought i lost me wallet today so i was scrambling looking in all my cars, i even set the alarm off at work because i re-entered without disabling the alarm since i dont have the code. turns out to be in my duffel bag that i always carry with me. what a relief...

this green is just devastation.
        Last edited by wed3k; 04-20-2010, 01:49 AM.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Tempting..

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/1696678665.html

Anyone have an extra set of 92-93 tails? Might try to DIY Red/Clears with my old aftermarket lenses.
          Last edited by CbCl7; 04-20-2010, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Link to HT Thread

We had a good turn out in the summer was alot of fun

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
              hmmm, just a meet.. or are people gonna camp out there?!??!
              -:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

I was wondering if any of you guys are going to Spocom in San Mateo next week on May 1st? I'll be heading up from so cal on Friday morning to drop the car off Friday night for the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                  I was wondering if any of you guys are going to Spocom in San Mateo next week on May 1st? I'll be heading up from so cal on Friday morning to drop the car off Friday night for the show.
                  i'm not planning on going, i'm not sure what i got planned for that weekend. maybe nothing will come up and i'll head to the show. then some go-karting in burlingame!
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                    i'm not planning on going, i'm not sure what i got planned for that weekend. maybe nothing will come up and i'll head to the show. then some go-karting in burlingame!
                    Cool. I can't wait for next week. This is the first spocom event I'm attending, and it is the first time Spocom has come to Nor Cal. I'm looking forward to seeing the top cars from Nor Cal since spocom is suppose to be about quality over quantity (pre screening for the show was required). It is also the debut of the Ep's current setup. The last time the EP was at a car show was Nisei 2008, so I'm really curious to see what the reaction from the crowd will be like.

Comment

^
                      its a maybe for me.
                      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

looks like another HIN. i have project cars to fix.

Update! Cylinder head that i worked on for Alez aka father time's F22. his engine just made 187 whp on the mustang dyno.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                          looks like another HIN. i have project cars to fix.

Update! Cylinder head that i worked on for Alez aka father time's F22. his engine just made 187 whp on the mustang dyno.
                          sweet! good work wes

Comment

Well if any of you guys do come out. I'll be at the Speed Star Racing booth with my friend or walking around the show, so look for this car:

It is still a mess, but it'll be put back together by the show.

Comment

^^ looks like a starburst! i want to eat it!

oh yeh.. as quoted from B

"Dun Dun Dun"
                              Last edited by TheNextAZN; 04-21-2010, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Lol Danyo...

You run that for slips?
                                Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Working...
                                X