X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
    Just go to a no pass, no pay smog.
    yea thats where im going today or monday...
    I MISS MY CB7
    ((((((()))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
      Just go to a no pass, no pay smog.
      wish we had those around here! lol .. we do, they're just hard to find.
      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

jdm car meet lollicup stockton 4.26.09

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2547079

Comment

ill be at sac raceway on the 8th and in the area on the 9th to do business.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            ill be at sac raceway on the 8th and in the area on the 9th to do business.
            hm.. RPM kart racing?

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
              hm.. RPM kart racing?
              if i have time.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm View Post
                Wes. I wanna see the project maybe this weekend. Im in vegas as we speak. Im out here till Friday so ill see what erics doing and maybe will get down.
                VEGAS!!! Happy B-day B! ..lmk if u wanna get into Club PURE Caesars palace ..i'll see what i can do, cus u know I don't wait in Lines.

Oh.. and Anyone down to chill/BBQ and play some Softball this weekend? Going to officially celebrate my birthday this Saturday.. lol. San Jose area.. Gonna play some softball. Ya'll Welcome to come!
                Last edited by TheNextAZN; 05-06-2009, 02:11 PM.
                -:¦:-
                Originally posted by wed3k
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                  VEGAS!!! Happy B-day B! ..lmk if u wanna get into Club PURE Caesars palace ..i'll see what i can do, cus u know I don't wait in Lines.

Oh.. and Anyone down to chill/BBQ and play some Softball this weekend? Going to officially celebrate my birthday this Saturday.. lol. San Jose area.. Gonna play some softball. Ya'll Welcome to come!
                  wut time exactly

Comment

wut time exactly
                    im meeting up with keith that morning and im trying to get to a bboy jam in hayward by evening.

im looking to get a grey passenger's seat but the member is 3 hours away.
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

wut time exactly
                      Not sure yet.. imma say around 2ish

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      im meeting up with keith that morning and im trying to get to a bboy jam in hayward by evening.

im looking to get a grey passenger's seat but the member is 3 hours away.
                      3hrs.. which direction? lol

l, if ur plans fall through, come chill in the southbay
                      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

^
                        be doin K's wire tuck still around 2ish

Comment

OKay or BBQ & Softball will be at 10am'ish Boggini Park Millbrook and Remington, San Jose, CA, 95148.. all welcome to come! oh and i got a bottle of Absinthe. . fun

Comment

Anybody with $400 and wants a COMPLETE H22 holler at me. I know someone selling it. No problems from my knowledge. He works at a local pick n pull and he needs money for his wedding. I seen the car he pulled it out from. He was gonna throw it in his accord as well but his wedding is top priority. I dont blame him.

You could easily sell this for 1000. I dont have the time to sell. I really would though if I was patient enough, Comes complete.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

^
                              if i had money layin around i would.

Danyo, count me out then.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                                Anybody with $400 and wants a COMPLETE H22 holler at me. I know someone selling it. No problems from my knowledge. He works at a local pick n pull and he needs money for his wedding. I seen the car he pulled it out from. He was gonna throw it in his accord as well but his wedding is top priority. I dont blame him.

You could easily sell this for 1000. I dont have the time to sell. I really would though if I was patient enough, Comes complete.
                                damn, this is tempting since i just passed smog. id keep my car exterior as-is, fab some itb's, replica header and a cutout.

then ill whomp on some mother fucking camaros. not really.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X