This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    sjsu is a good school, what is your planned major?
    computer science.

Comment

Originally posted by t3chtun3r View Post
      computer science.
      dot com is a little slow dont you think?

i went into that in 2005 and changed to engineering.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

anyone need a trunk, 90 91 style or some lights...if not im tossing it. got autoseatbelts too....umm a6 manifold, pt3 and pt6 ecu. left and right motor mounts, ngk spark plug wires.

yea i didnt do jack today.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

^
          i would say 90exaccord but he's already at #5 with the impound
          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

dot com is a little slow dont you think?

i went into that in 2005 and changed to engineering.
            that is true. But I enjoy studying computers. I was about to jump on engineering but decided to stay on course. I've worked on computers since I was a child and continually enjoying doing anything related in that field.

I've heard that SJSU's engineering program is one of the best. How is school going for you?

Comment

that is true. But I enjoy studying computers. I was about to jump on engineering but decided to stay on course. I've worked on computers since I was a child and continually enjoying doing anything related in that field.

I've heard that SJSU's engineering program is one of the best. How is school going for you?
              i dropped out and work in automotive machining now. pushing about 2 years and im going to de anza and am currently enrolled in thier automotive technology in hopes to be a honda technician.

the engineering was very competitive. physics and calc II killed me.

ive been around computers since i was little too, im tickering with iphones now.
              <- hardware guy
              I <3 G60.

Comment

my buddy got an ME degree from SJSU .. he went on to work at Apple, and hated it.. lol. He's now back in school doing Industrial Design at SJSU

oh so my girlfriend was driver her friends car, and got a fix-it ticket for tinted window's .. anyone know someone with a white RSX and no tint in the front that we could borrow to get the ticket signed off? .. or does anyone know a cop who is kool and would sign it off?
                Last edited by TheNextAZN; 04-06-2009, 02:06 AM.
                -:¦:-
                Originally posted by wed3k
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                  my buddy got an ME degree from SJSU .. he went on to work at Apple, and hated it.. lol. He's now back in school doing Industrial Design at SJSU

oh so my girlfriend was driver her friends car, and got a fix-it ticket for tinted window's .. anyone know someone with a white RSX and no tint in the front that we could borrow to get the ticket signed off? .. or does anyone know a cop who is kool and would sign it off?
                  there's a license plate ont he fix it ticket, lol.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

i dropped out and work in automotive machining now. pushing about 2 years and im going to de anza and am currently enrolled in thier automotive technology in hopes to be a honda technician.

ive been around computers since i was little too, im tickering with iphones now.
                    <- hardware guy
                    yup, cal II and physics are giving me a proper thrashing too. the only GE I have left is physics. After this semester, I walk with a A.A. in natural science. Got only two more classes for a A.S. in comp sci.

I heard at evergreen the automotive program is competitive now. I would not be surprised if the same was true for de anza. I was actually thinking of taking a few auto classes for fun.

Comment

yup, cal II and physics are giving me a proper thrashing too. the only GE I have left is physics. After this semester, I walk with a A.A. in natural science. Got only two more classes for a A.S. in comp sci.

I heard at evergreen the automotive program is competitive now. I would not be surprised if the same was true for de anza. I was actually thinking of taking a few auto classes for fun.
                      coming out to the de anza auto-x on may 17th? project cb7 will be making a debut. been a year since i got that thing racing.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                        I would imagine working at apple would be fun since they do come up with some innovative interfaces and applications but hey a job is a job. I do admit some people do irritate me when helping people with there computers.

Comment

coming out to the de anza auto-x on may 17th? project cb7 will be making a debut. been a year since i got that thing racing.
                          If it wasn't on a final day I would definitely come. I'll try to drop by.
                          Last edited by t3chtun3r; 04-06-2009, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
                            anyone need a trunk, 90 91 style or some lights...if not im tossing it. got autoseatbelts too....umm a6 manifold, pt3 and pt6 ecu. left and right motor mounts, ngk spark plug wires.

yea i didnt do jack today.
                            did you say mounts???? I'm interested.

Comment

Lol, I was Computer engineering until then, too. Switched to Computer Information Systems to get out of it.
                              1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

did you say mounts???? I'm interested.
                                only the sides, i may have a rear one lying around.
                                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                                X