This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did anyone feel the earthquake?

btw I might be moving onto another car. With my tax return coming up, I'm thinking of stepping up to a CD accord. any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by t3chtun3r View Post

btw I might be moving onto another car. With my tax return coming up, I'm thinking of stepping up to a CD accord. any thoughts?
      if you like a bubble built around a f22. my mom called ne abd asked if i felt it and im only 3 miles from here. didnt feel shit.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Bought a new laptop. My old Acer is a piece of crap. Don't buy Acer.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

there was an earthquake? lol

pretty much what wes said!
          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            if you like a bubble built around a f22. my mom called ne abd asked if i felt it and im only 3 miles from here. didnt feel shit.
            haha that's true. I'm thinking along the lines of being practical with some sportiness. But there isn't much sportiness with 2800lbs. I was thinking civic or a miata. I heard having a 2 seater is an inconvenience ,and there are civics everywhere.

I felt the earthquake from milpitas. I was on my bed when it happened. hah! zing!
            Last edited by t3chtun3r; 03-31-2009, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
              Bought a new laptop. My old Acer is a piece of crap. Don't buy Acer.
              which laptop?

Comment

haha that's true. I'm thinking along the lines of being practical with some sportiness. But there isn't much sportiness with 2800lbs. I was thinking civic or a miata. I heard having a 2 seater is an inconvenience ,and there are civics everywhere.

I felt the earthquake from milpitas. I was on my bed when it happened. hah! zing!
                even getting an accord down to 2200 is the same as a stock civic hatch. it's all about getting the car to rotate.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

which laptop?
                  Compaq Presario $500. Just for casual use and gaming. I'm not a hardcore user anyway.

There was this laptop I really wanted but it's $780.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                    even getting an accord down to 2200 is the same as a stock civic hatch. it's all about getting the car to rotate.
                    My goal was to continue restoring my cb7 ,but it is tempting to save up for another car. Thinking about it, if I did get another car it would cost a little more to purchase a car then to restore the cb7 to good shape.

Comment

Compaq Presario $500. Just for casual use and gaming. I'm not a hardcore user anyway.

There was this laptop I really wanted but it's $780.
                      I hope that notebook has a core 2 duo cpu and non-intel integrated graphics.

Comment

My goal was to continue restoring my cb7 ,but it is tempting to save up for another car. Thinking about it, if I did get another car it would cost a little more to purchase a car then to restore the cb7 to good shape.
                        but then you'd have a killer clean cb7

my engine hasnt even broke 30k, runs and sounds like a champ. just waiting till summer for another new clutch and rebuilt transmission.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

I hope that notebook has a core 2 duo cpu and non-intel integrated graphics.
                          Athlon Dual Core and Geforce 8200.

Comment

Athlon Dual Core and Geforce 8200.
                            hook me up with ur pos acer, i need a datalogging laptop for my s300, since fuqin hondata don't run on macs.. lol.
                            -:¦:-
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                              hook me up with ur pos acer, i need a datalogging laptop for my s300, since fuqin hondata don't run on macs.. lol.
                              I sold it for parts on ebay already. You don't want it because it might give you the BSOD on your ECU lol.

Comment

I sold it for parts on ebay already. You don't want it because it might give you the BSOD on your ECU lol.
                                lol wouldnt' that be crazy if i got the blue screen while using hondata, and it made my car blow up? lol
                                -:¦:-
                                Originally posted by wed3k
                                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                                X