Arr!

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

okay, it is straight up 50 degrees in my aunt's place because she opened all the windows in the house.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

^
        what u tryna to say? .. u want one of us to cuddle wit u? lol
        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
          ^
          what u tryna to say? .. u want one of us to cuddle wit u? lol
          both daniel's are fairly close :o

danyo went to visilia this weekend, wonder if hes back?
          I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            both daniel's are fairly close :o

danyo went to visilia this weekend, wonder if hes back?
            hahaha .. my cuzin asked me to go wit her this past weekend too, already had plans.

*for sunday, im supposed to have my lady with me, i dunno her situation for sunday but my options are - take her home, swoop danny n roll thru .. or .. go str8 there cuz i know she'll be down to help as well. ill ask lil D if he could get out there too cuz he told me to let him know when we're doin all that .. its in san mateo right?

Comment

hahaha .. my cuzin asked me to go wit her this past weekend too, already had plans.

*for sunday, im supposed to have my lady with me, i dunno her situation for sunday but my options are - take her home, swoop danny n roll thru .. or .. go str8 there cuz i know she'll be down to help as well. ill ask lil D if he could get out there too cuz he told me to let him know when we're doin all that .. its in san mateo right?
              belmont, just a mile south of san mateo.

damn, i wish my cousin's helped me...it usually turns out to me helping them. there's this bomb ass mexican place down the street, i guess i can buy lunch.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

belmont, just a mile south of san mateo.

damn, i wish my cousin's helped me...it usually turns out to me helping them. there's this bomb ass mexican place down the street, i guess i can buy lunch.
                nice! .. lil d said he's down.

Comment

nice! .. lil d said he's down.
                  fo sho
                  lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                  |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                  "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                  check out my mr thread
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Ron raced a LS1 Camaro Z28 with I/H/E and no Cats, with my lude. Ron got beat by about 3 car lengths by the time he miss shifted into 3rd gear. He doesn't know how to drive my car wel and I was in the car( I weight about 200lbs). The Camaro got the jump because he launched and Ron didn't, so next time with my radials on and me driving it should be a closer race. Plus ron didn't shift at the correct shift points, he still had about 1000rpm to go. But the outcome should still be loosing for me given the power advantage. Zex Wet kit will solve this....

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                      Ron raced a LS1 Camaro Z28 with I/H/E and no Cats, with my lude. Ron got beat by about 3 car lengths by the time he miss shifted into 3rd gear. He doesn't know how to drive my car wel and I was in the car( I weight about 200lbs). The Camaro got the jump because he launched and Ron didn't, so next time with my radials on and me driving it should be a closer race. Plus ron didn't shift at the correct shift points, he still had about 1000rpm to go. But the outcome should still be loosing for me given the power advantage. Zex Wet kit will solve this....
                      vtec drivers are picky.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Had the day off today, so look what I did....

_UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION_
                        My Precious Toy
                        Swap Thread
                        916 Cb7
                        "92Ex KT"My New Addition[W.I.P]
                        "93Dx KT"SOLD

Comment

my friend caught hella in the sac river...
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

just got in my polyurethane for my mounts from mcmaster. very excited does anyone have an extra rear mount? just found out ex mounts can not be filled. :o

Comment

Originally posted by t3chtun3r View Post
                              just got in my polyurethane for my mounts from mcmaster. very excited does anyone have an extra rear mount? just found out ex mounts can not be filled. :o
                              i fileld my ex mount.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

i fileld my ex mount.
                                maybe he means auto mounts? i dunno how those look.

anyways wes. i know a way to make ghetto inserts. but it's gonna cost us money for polyurethane material
                                -:¦:-
                                Originally posted by wed3k
                                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                                X