Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be getting a wwrs rear lip on thursday and will hopefully be getting one side skirt this weekend. I would just need to order one more side skirt for the passenger side.

Comment

Originally posted by benji View Post
      If he has a 3G, wouldn't $150 be more than tech restore?
      1g...i talked to him in person.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        1g...i talked to him in person.
        Ah, that would make sense then.
        1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

Sup guys! I'm new here!
          I don't own the CB7, but I'm down to learn anything and everything to help my brother out.

Comment

Originally posted by circuit View Post
            Sup guys! I'm new here!
            Welcome and enjoy your stay, You and your bro should hit up some of our meets we usually have. If you guys ever wanna have a mini 650 meet let me know, im right over in rwc.

Comment

Nice! For sure man. As long as you don't mind my mazda coming through also.
              I don't own the CB7, but I'm down to learn anything and everything to help my brother out.

Comment

mazdaspeed or bust

but seriously, im getting a cb9 wagon. wagons are cool.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

Wagons FTW.

Comment

No problem, I don't even own a cb7 anymore and im always here.

Comment

we tolerate the OG's because norcal attendence is fairly small compared to socal and other crazy large meets.

malibu meet soon! i want to run over burns!
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                        we tolerate the OG's because norcal attendence is fairly small compared to socal and other crazy large meets.

malibu meet soon! i want to run over burns!
                        Me too, I've been itching to go again.

Comment

anyone gotta Apexi Vtec Controller they wanna get rid of?
                          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Wasup homies?! I need a gauge cluster for a manual tranny, if u have one layin around hook me up, I have money in hand, just PM me or txt me for those who have my number
                            VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Try pick and pull in windsor or fairfield.

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                                anyone gotta Apexi Vtec Controller they wanna get rid of?
                                Ask tommy how much he wants to sell his VAFC 2 for. Currently I'm using it til I tune. But if he wants to sell it then I'll give it up.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                                X