Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn weather hasn't let me fix my exhaust leak.

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
      i know danny will help us. n speaking of him, last time ive talked to him, he had an electrical problem wit the H. wouldnt start.
      So, i hit up danny and ran his ECU on my car and everything was fine. It was a chipped p28 for an H22... now, danny only needed were new injectors.. he got a little ansi and i told him i had some high impedance injectors he can use, he just has to disable his resister box. He installs it, and it fires right up. He then told me something like a burning smell was coming from somewhere so he shut off the car.. now it won't start.. He says that he may have officially burnt his ECU (first time he ran the 2 f22 injectors[low] and 2 high impedance) he was lucky he didn't burn that shit up the first time. But i suggested him to get stock h22 obd1 injectors and retry. I've been trying to get to his place to plug his ECU in my car again.

Originally posted by mbfcarclubcb7 View Post
      sup to da nor cal this is neil from san francisco to ssf just wanna give a shout out ta all yall. i just met aww shiet earlyer today at city car raidio. koo ass guy. learning alot.but yea let me kno when thers a meet commin up aite yall stay up.
      Yo i got to school at SFSU, and so does MRX, u should hit us up. speaking of MRX i need to hit him up.. lol

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      danyo and i are going to get our super secret polyurethane designs going!
      lol. i need to call u up again, i have access to new technology!!!!!!

Originally posted by GangstaCB7 View Post
      Damn I haven't been on the site like in a week, thas a record,lol. But anyways I gave up on my cars performance............ if anybody is interested in some typeS cams let me know ill let them go cheep cheep.
      WHAAA!!! why give up!! dood ur car's coming along fine.. did u get smoked by an STI?!??! i know i was hurt when i did.. lol, i'm not giving up.

Originally posted by CB7RED View Post
      anyone looking for a hood bra,suspension?
      PM me on the bra

fucking got sandwiched today on 101 at pismo beach.

i stopped like a foot within the car in front and the car behind me rear ended me so hard that i went and hit the car. in my mom's lexus and there wasnt much damage but still....i might be at fault for the vehicle inf ront.
      WTF! u need some representation! lol cus my girlfriend works at a law firm.. hahahaha no but seriously, i'll find out if u would be at fault or not.

Originally posted by H23 Lude View Post
      I probably will have blacktrax do the clutch job since i need the car during the weekend and if i ask for a Sunday off i have to work during the week which i cant do right now. But thanks for the help Wes really appreciate it.
      Sorry can't sell u mine! im gonnna one day install it.

Originally posted by ktcb7 View Post
      What was the ticket for?
      For having monster truck suspension and wheels on V12 Accord.

I just got new plates for my cb7, cus i got a fix it ticket for not having a front license plate. Damn it took me like 6 months to forget my old license plate numbers and remember the new one(old ones now), now i have another set i'm going to have to remember.. lol
      ---------

lol i've been off cb7tuner for a while! hahaha..

Anyways i was in vegas for the weekend, and apparently it rained pretty hard here in the bay. When i got back my fuqin floor on the drivers sides, rear and front was a god damn pond! I had about a half inch of water fuqin sitting on my floor! WTF! I felt around and noticed that the bottom of my speaker(driverside) on the door was wet. So I have a feeling that water is seeping through the windows into the door itself and fuqin leaking in my car! So now i've taped the window seals to see if that helps, but i just looked up the weather and it's not raining till saturday.. so now i got worthless tape on my window.. lol. I currently drive with 3 towels on the floor of my car.. haha
      Last edited by TheNextAZN; 02-18-2009, 03:37 AM.
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

the issue at hand now is whether or not AAA wants to cover me because i was driving my mom's vehicle. the guy behind me is definitely at fauly but geico is trying to reduce the amount that they are at fault.

so if AAA doesnt cover me, im going to have to open a new case with my own insurance and in turn, my rates get jacked up AGAIN. this wouldnt have happened if i was driving a piece of shit SUV with blown suspension.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

the issue at hand now is whether or not AAA wants to cover me because i was driving my mom's vehicle. the guy behind me is definitely at fauly but geico is trying to reduce the amount that they are at fault.

so if AAA doesnt cover me, im going to have to open a new case with my own insurance and in turn, my rates get jacked up AGAIN. this wouldnt have happened if i was driving a piece of shit SUV with blown suspension.
          was ur mom in the car with u? and are you at least on liability?

wait so u were driving ur RX ..which is a decent suv with good suspension?
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
            was ur mom in the car with u? and are you at least on liability?

wait so u were driving ur RX ..which is a decent suv with good suspension?
            my bad, i worded it wrong. the RX300 has horrible suspension. it dives really bad which makes canyon carving a large no-go.

i am excluded from my parents plan and i have my own insurance. this may get tricky because my insurance just covers my car and no one elses. so if i report, then it is like the other person hit my non-existent car and im going to collect for it?
            I <3 G60.

Comment

my bad, i worded it wrong. the RX300 has horrible suspension. it dives really bad which makes canyon carving a large no-go.

i am excluded from my parents plan and i have my own insurance. this may get tricky because my insurance just covers my car and no one elses. so if i report, then it is like the other person hit my non-existent car and im going to collect for it?
              all i gotta say is,, shitty. apparently if you were too close to the car infront of you, it is your fault. unless you were moving and not at a complete stop, then you can have the fact that ur foot was on the gas and when the car hit you from behind you accidently stepped on the gas some more and hit the car ahead of you.

Comment

all i gotta say is,, shitty. apparently if you were too close to the car infront of you, it is your fault. unless you were moving and not at a complete stop, then you can have the fact that ur foot was on the gas and when the car hit you from behind you accidently stepped on the gas some more and hit the car ahead of you.
                my mom just said that AAA is not covering us so we are going to try and persuade them. i say we black mail them, "dont cover us, you just lost a 20 year paying customer." fuck AAA, expensive and dont want to pay worth a shit.

looks like we may be unrepresented. we are going to get our money one way or another,...if it means driving to the guy's place and getting it from him.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

AAA sucks balls. Switch to another insurance.
                  Feeding trolls is my profession and hobby.
                  I have the ability to speak and write the idiot language.
                  Masters Degree on Trolling & Counter-Trolling

Comment

yo Wes this is the track event i was talking about
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=126553

Lets strap that project car to a flatbed and roll! I'd like to run my DD, but the full course might be too much strain on my baby.

Comment

hey anybody know if changing my steering wheel to an aftermarket steering wheel..is illegal here in california?..
                      I MISS MY CB7
                      ((((((()))))))

Comment

yo Wes this is the track event i was talking about
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=126553

Lets strap that project car to a flatbed and roll! I'd like to run my DD, but the full course might be too much strain on my baby.
                        it's a little far...there's plenty of tracks around here.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

Had a chance to mess with the new civic si, but couldn't since i can't be going wot right now sucks wish i had my p14 on at that moment. I know i can beat one just haven't had a chance to run against one yet!

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by CB710AE View Post
                            hey anybody know if changing my steering wheel to an aftermarket steering wheel..is illegal here in california?..
                            aftermarket steering wheels are fine, alot of folks got detachable hubs. Now if u got and airbag, do you wanna risk it?

Comment

191,000 miles (runs like new)
                              Automatic transmission
                              All fluids fresh using Honda lubricants
                              New distributor
                              New brake master cylinder
                              New upper and lower balljoints
                              New front and rear wheel bearings
                              New front brake disks (Brembo OEM)
                              New rear wheel drum cylinders
                              New ignition coil
                              New spark plugs and wires