Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might be getting a supercharger sooner than expected, only if the deal goes through. I would just need some bigger injectors and fuel pump. Wish me luck guys. I really want this!

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
      I might be getting a supercharger sooner than expected, only if the deal goes through. I would just need some bigger injectors and fuel pump. Wish me luck guys. I really want this!
      through jei? is that the same company as his supercharger?

turns out that i need to buy my clutch in order to balance my rotating assembly. im thinking of the ACT 4 puck, talk about harsh engagement i have a choice between an 8 lb flywheel that i got at the blacktrax swap meet or the 13lb one that's in my DD but that means i have to pull the transmission out which i need to replace because 2nd and 3rd are scratching because it is so cold.
      Last edited by wed3k; 12-11-2008, 12:54 AM.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        through jei? is that the same company as his supercharger?

turns out that i need to buy my clutch in order to balance my rotating assembly. im thinking of the ACT 4 puck, talk about harsh engagement i have a choice between an 8 lb flywheel that i got at the blacktrax swap meet or the 13lb one that's in my DD but that means i have to pull the transmission out which i need to replace because 2nd and 3rd are scratching because it is so cold.
        This is from some one else, actually the owners of Jackson Racing sold their business and now started kraftwerks, which is what jei has.

Why not just go with the 8lb one instead, less rotating mass. I was thinking of getting a 4 puck too. Don't know if i can stand it.

Comment

There is like 5 almost full cars at the my local junkyard, so if anybody needs something let me know. Anybody want my ULTRA high performance bridgestone re01r tires? 80% tread. 205.45.16. 200 bucks, cb7 tuner members special....doesn't get any better then that
          Last edited by GangstaCB7; 12-11-2008, 03:38 AM.
          VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

^
            if those were 215's or widder, i would've cop'd them
            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
              ^
              if those were 215's or widder, i would've cop'd them
              ***its the highest performance street tire available in the market today. Wen new they were $650, just some fun facts
              VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

I miss driving my Accord.

This sucks, but I guess it'll be well worth it in the end. It's just that I am losing my patience.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                  I miss driving my Accord.

This sucks, but I guess it'll be well worth it in the end. It's just that I am losing my patience.
                  Ey jdm_inspired ur car is hella clean! I hope u get ur wiring issue worked out can't wait to see it on the road.
                  VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaCB7 View Post
                    There is like 5 almost full cars at the my local junkyard, so if anybody needs something let me know. Anybody want my ULTRA high performance bridgestone re01r tires? 80% tread. 205.45.16. 200 bucks, cb7 tuner members special....doesn't get any better then that
                    ill probably take them, gonna go on one of my sets of 16's.

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                    This is from some one else, actually the owners of Jackson Racing sold their business and now started kraftwerks, which is what jei has.

Why not just go with the 8lb one instead, less rotating mass. I was thinking of getting a 4 puck too. Don't know if i can stand it.

i lightened up the rotating assembly in the engine anyways and my boss thinks i can get more inertia.

yea, a 4 puck is like engagement or no engagement. i cant wait to get enough money for the multi-disk clutches, those are 1500 bucks!
                    Last edited by wed3k; 12-11-2008, 11:26 PM.
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaCB7 View Post
                      ***its the highest performance street tire available in the market today. Wen new they were $650, just some fun facts
                      sall good. cuz i have 215's on my 16's that i let my friend borrow. i know i need some tires soon on them. i do atleast 215's when i run touge.

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                        sall good. cuz i have 215's on my 16's that i let my friend borrow. i know i need some tires soon on them. i do atleast 215's when i run touge.
                        stuff 225's in there. might have to go with a lower offset.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

stuff 225's in there. might have to go with a lower offset.
                          probably be the biggest i could go

Comment

i lightened up the rotating assembly in the engine anyways and my boss thinks i can get more inertia.

yea, a 4 puck is like engagement or no engagement. i cant wait to get enough money for the multi-disk clutches, those are 1500 bucks!
                            Yea the 12lb would give you more inertia, hold the revs a little better.

Comment

bitches.

just mocking it up to see what the deck height is.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

looks hella dope, can't wait to hear it.

Comment

Working...
                                X