Comment

strong e-fighting in thread

WHATS UP NORCAL?

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post

WHATS UP NORCAL?
        sign in the roll call thread.
        Last edited by ExplodingCake; 11-28-2008, 12:57 AM.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
          I'm trying.
          Try harder.
          Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm View Post
            Try harder.
            ur ass is always up hella early.
            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post

WHATS UP NORCAL?
              There aint nothing fighting going on.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm View Post
                Try harder.
                I been broke lightweight. My cars been sitting for a minute and its been raining so I just been takin my time. Its coming together slowly. I goal to finish before Feb.

Theres a meet in Feb and I think weksos is hosting it.

Hopefully itll be done by then.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                  I been broke lightweight. My cars been sitting for a minute and its been raining so I just been takin my time. Its coming together slowly. I goal to finish before Feb.

Theres a meet in Feb and I think weksos is hosting it.

Hopefully itll be done by then.
                  Yay.
                  Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                    people will probably get angry especially if i show up to a honda-tech meet

im going to the sears in mountain view. we're going to raid that one. Ace hardware has ace branded gearwrench...6 piece for 10 bucks a set (SAE & metric)
                    I couldn't wake up at 5am, I had too much to drink last night. Just got back from sears though. Got some gloves, volt meter, torque wrench and gear wrench set of reversible wrenches.
                    Last edited by BB6-SH; 11-28-2008, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                      I couldn't wake up at 5am, I had too much to drink last night. Just got back from sears though. Got some gloves, volt meter, torque wrench and gear wrench set of reversible wrenches.
                      pfft, i was there at 4:30.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

pfft, i was there at 4:30.
                        dood u get brake pads? I was at sears .. i got me a 46 inch lcd, and 2 sets of power drills,

.. i was out at 1am bitches!

oh yeh, wes,i got ur text.. u went to the junkyeard huh?
                        -:¦:-
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                          dood u get brake pads? I was at sears .. i got me a 46 inch lcd, and 2 sets of power drills,

.. i was out at 1am bitches!

oh yeh, wes,i got ur text.. u went to the junkyeard huh?
                          i got a set of eibach sportlines which i thought were for a Bmw e30 like mine, turns out to be for 88-93 240sx's

also found 5 dollars on the ground and i stole some fuel injectors from a turbocharged Volvo. ill need to find out what they flow and if they're useable.

werent you interested in a legend lip? wanna barter? i want to go with a diffuser anyways for the project.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

i got a set of eibach sportlines which i thought were for a Bmw e30 like mine, turns out to be for 88-93 240sx's

also found 5 dollars on the ground and i stole some fuel injectors from a turbocharged Volvo. ill need to find out what they flow and if they're useable.

werent you interested in a legend lip? wanna barter? i want to go with a diffuser anyways for the project.
                            no legend lip for me.. but i'll consider taking a fiberglass mold of it lol.
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

GKR is half off tomorrow.. 10bucks for practice runs, and 20 bucks for races.. im def. hitting it up right after work.. but gotta get in and out asap. cus i got hella homework.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                                GKR is half off tomorrow.. 10bucks for practice runs, and 20 bucks for races.. im def. hitting it up right after work.. but gotta get in and out asap. cus i got hella homework.. lol
                                i have a test tomorrow in fluid power
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X