X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
    awesome! .. sorry could see the magic.. i was in class
    lol, u should have heard my car, my ear drums started to hurt.

it's time for u to get tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
      lol, u should have heard my car, my ear drums started to hurt.

it's time for u to get tuned.
      first i need money.. lol .. than i need another car .. cus i want a full tune.. from cold to hot
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

first i need money.. lol .. than i need another car .. cus i want a full tune.. from cold to hot
        yea it's not cheap, i'll make up what i spent, in gas saving.

Comment

yea it's not cheap, i'll make up what i spent, in gas saving.
          awesome numbers, congrats. time to up that cam
          im hoping to push those numbers with my f22. with a stage 3 cam and 12:1 compression i dont think it would be too hard

my boss is pushing my buttons to the limits so im about to quit soon. id quit right now but i still have three motors and two cars at the shop. so i will need to find a way to stash those before i throw in the towel.

edit: who just broke 11,000 posts?
          Last edited by wed3k; 11-20-2008, 03:21 AM.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            im hoping to push those numbers with my f22. with a stage 3 cam and 12:1 compression i dont think it would be too hard

my boss is pushing my buttons to the limits so im about to quit soon. id quit right now but i still have three motors and two cars at the shop. so i will need to find a way to stash those before i throw in the towel.

post whore
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

alrite i passed my goal with 191whp with the ECS open. 187 whp with it closed. It's crazy, with the ecs open i gained 12 whp in the mid range, it basically gained everywhere even in the low end. My car pulls all the way to redline now. Had my launch control set and my cel shift light at 7700rpm. Car drives like a dream now, can't wait to hit the track now! Special thanks to Blacktrax, they helped me reach my goal.
              Wow that's sick. Im hoping to reach somewhere around there without the e-cutout. Again I want it, but I feel I may go e-cutout happy on everyone. I have no self control.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                Wow that's sick. Im hoping to reach somewhere around there without the e-cutout. Again I want it, but I feel I may go e-cutout happy on everyone. I have no self control.
                exactly! lol..

damn i'm feeling pressure to up my cb7 game! esp. my H-game haha.. i hate using my car as a DD .. i need me a motorcycle..

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post

thanks, i know if i upgrade to stage 2's it would easily be in the 200whp range. Im happy with the way it turned out. I got some 15in rotas, just need to get some drag radials. I should be running anywhere between 14.3-14.5, only because of the weight of the car.

here's the vid guys, it doessn't sound that loud like in person. I moved the camera at the end because i had to cover my ears lol

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                    U have a jdm h22, so with help of a little more compression over my usdm u should reach it. Im going to have to control myself lol.

Comment

I saw the Mighty Underdogs(gift of gab and lateef) and Zion I last night here in Bend. Bad ass fuckin show! Zumbi almost fell off the stage, he was gettin wild with the crowd. Best show ive seen since the Living Legends tour earlier this year.

I love the small crowds here in Bend, always get to meet the artist and give him props....and sometimes chill with them afterwards.

93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209 View Post
                        I saw the Mighty Underdogs(gift of gab and lateef) and Zion I last night here in Bend. Bad ass fuckin show! Zumbi almost fell off the stage, he was gettin wild with the crowd. Best show ive seen since the Living Legends tour earlier this year.

I love the small crowds here in Bend, always get to meet the artist and give him props....and sometimes chill with them afterwards.

I went to the Living Legends show in Sac earlier this year and that shit was bad ass!! Zion I and the Grouch shut shit down, it also featured some local people which was cool. Overall the show was great!

_UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION_
                        My Precious Toy
                        Swap Thread
                        916 Cb7
                        "92Ex KT"My New Addition[W.I.P]
                        "93Dx KT"SOLD

Comment

wes = god (postwhore)
                          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                            wes = god (postwhore)
                            <--- originator x2. Drive the cb to the meet and ill go.
                            Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

exactly! lol..

damn i'm feeling pressure to up my cb7 game! esp. my H-game haha.. i hate using my car as a DD .. i need me a motorcycle..
                              want to buy a BMW?
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm View Post
                                <--- originator x2. Drive the cb to the meet and ill go.
                                didnt u not see my other post? car doesnt run, need new ignitor.
                                Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                                -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Working...
                                X