Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just hooked up my new Wacom Intuos3 tablet to my powerbook. . shit's pimpin..
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Went to socal this weekend. Had a blast. I started a thread in socal section to see if anybody wanted to meet up, but like always socal .

'90 Accord EX(project)
      '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
      '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

So. Cal
        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

socal can eat one.

and my BMW is a piece of garbage. when the guy ripped the stereo out, all the wires were left exposed and it keeps shorting itself out so that solves my interior light problem. neutral safety switch is what prevents me from starting it so with the key in start, i have to jiggle the lever in park.

it smells rich as fuck so i got onto alldata to see how i can check and adjust timing and you know what the response was, "timing cannot be adjust because it is computer controlled." still didnt tell me where to shoot the timing gun. piece of shit, im tempted to just keep my accord and not sell it. just focus ont he project especially after the auto-x this weekend. danyo is riding dumped on my si rims too. he was smoking the outside tire because it would rub against the inner fenderwall
          Last edited by wed3k; 11-10-2008, 11:29 PM.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

I designed some Honda "H" emblem picture frame holders .. getting a few prototyped at my work as i type. I might sell some if you guys are interested.. one of a kind, design and manufactured by ur's truly.. lol

Comment

Possible 408 meet coming this sunday ... if not this sunday then the 23rd ... check the 408 rep thread

Comment

i have a set of rims on craigslist....if anyone is interested pm me...willing to sell for a cb7tuner member to 75..lol

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/916883005.html
                  I MISS MY CB7
                  ((((((()))))))

Comment

Originally posted by CB710AE View Post
                    i have a set of rims on craigslist....if anyone is interested pm me...willing to sell for a cb7tuner member to 75..lol

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/916883005.html
                    lol i got one with crazy ass curb rash.. willing to trade me a good one for a scratched one? lol

anyways i just got my Honda "H" cube designs today!.. so fuqin sweet! i need to take pix to show off

imma start prototyping new parts for my remote control car! woot!

Comment

testing out my dad's camera

100 bucks, cant beat it. the neck is cracked though

I <3 G60.

Comment

a cracked neck isn't kool.. get it professionally fixed

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                          a cracked neck isn't kool.. get it professionally fixed
                          my dad's a professional at everything. he perfects life.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

raced another 5th gen lude, beat it pretty bad.

Comment

Man I'm hungry for some tamales.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
                                Man I'm hungry for some tamales.
                                i think wes has a stash of tamales at his house... lets go raid!!

Comment

Working...
                                X