Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nov 22nd, im going back to go kart racer to get my fix. getting lemans in this week will be tricky and saturday im going to prep the car(s).

bmw 325is for 500 bucks! im pretty stoked but i have a little bit more work for the cb7 before it is ready to sell ie: change out header because the heatshield threads are stripped and gasket, take the crane cam wires off, re-aim headlights and change the axle back to stock.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

^
      wut year? and wuts wrong wit it? lol
      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

'88, passenger window doesnt go back up and the stereo is ripped out of it. 125,000 miles but it's an automatic but its okay because it'll be my daily.
        I <3 G60.

Comment

Placed an order for my last perfomance part to complete my engine performance.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            '88, passenger window doesnt go back up and the stereo is ripped out of it. 125,000 miles but it's an automatic but its okay because it'll be my daily.
            nice!
            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
              nice!
              actually the window does roll up, sunroof works just it doesnt come out of 1st gear though. looks like the transmission might have been replaced since it has chalk writing on it and looks newer than the motor.

all lights work, but i think the battery isnt holding a charge or something. needs to be jumped but i have a couple batteries.

cool car but it kinda makes me appreciate an asian import
              I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                actually the window does roll up, sunroof works just it doesnt come out of 1st gear though. looks like the transmission might have been replaced since it has chalk writing on it and looks newer than the motor.

all lights work, but i think the battery isnt holding a charge or something. needs to be jumped but i have a couple batteries.

cool car but it kinda makes me appreciate an asian import
                .. BAHHH.. rear wheel drive = wrong wheel drive.. lol
                -:¦:-
                Originally posted by wed3k
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                  .. BAHHH.. rear wheel drive = wrong wheel drive.. lol
                  picked up a job for friday! lower ball joints and possible cv boots for an acura legend. then have to bounce at 4 something so i can do the brakes on my mom's lexus and if i have enough energy, work on the civic.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

Barely used. Very Clean
                    Size 7 3/8.

Make offer on each or both.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Now that it's going to start raining, I'm in the market for a motorcycle. Mainly looking for an older enduro/dual-sport or cruiser. Probably Yamaha or Kawasaki but I'll consider anything under $1k.

I'm not as interested in sportbikes but I'll take a look if the price is right.

If you or any of your friends are going to sell a bike, let me know!
                      - Ghosty
                      WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
                      FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostyman View Post
                        Now that it's going to start raining, I'm in the market for a motorcycle. Mainly looking for an older enduro/dual-sport or cruiser. Probably Yamaha or Kawasaki but I'll consider anything under $1k.

I'm not as interested in sportbikes but I'll take a look if the price is right.

If you or any of your friends are going to sell a bike, let me know!
                        i've been semi-shopping for a while.. bikes are harder to get at a good price.. then it was 3 years ago
                        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

i've been semi-shopping for a while.. bikes are harder to get at a good price.. then it was 3 years ago
                          Yeah, that's what I'm seeing. If worse comes to worse, I'll wait until after Christmas and pick one up when someone has to sell it for bills (sad but true, that's the best time to buy bikes and boats).
                          - Ghosty
                          WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
                          FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

get a dual sport
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

racing tomorrow!

Comment

just came back from go kart racer last night after working on two cars getting ready for the auto-x.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X