Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danyo and wes are going to be in Burlingame at go-kart racer. If anyone wants to drop by go now.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
      Danyo and wes are going to be in Burlingame at go-kart racer. If anyone wants to drop by go now.
      YES now.. i'm using WIFI at Go-Kart Racer at this moment.. and wes isn't here yet.. lol
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
        YES now.. i'm using WIFI at Go-Kart Racer at this moment.. and wes isn't here yet.. lol
        I hate my Business Law class right now, i just had to have a quiz tomorrow at 7am. I wish i was there with u guys, beats the hell out of reading. Next time u guys go call me again.

Comment

I hate my Business Law class right now, i just had to have a quiz tomorrow at 7am. I wish i was there with u guys, beats the hell out of reading. Next time u guys go call me again.
          imma try to get wes to hit up Lemans sometime this week.. so we can get al little more G-force into our bodies before AUTOX this weekend
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

imma try to get wes to hit up Lemans sometime this week.. so we can get al little more G-force into our bodies before AUTOX this weekend
            haha oh yea i forgot you guys had auto-x this weekend.

Comment

haha oh yea i forgot you guys had auto-x this weekend.
              yeeeup.. i still haven't installed my shocks.. haha.. might just go at it with my blown shocks .. or try to get everything done saturday morning

Comment

yeeeup.. i still haven't installed my shocks.. haha.. might just go at it with my blown shocks .. or try to get everything done saturday morning
                lol, do it just with blown shocks lol. ur lsd should help alot.

Comment

lol, do it just with blown shocks lol. ur lsd should help alot.
                  yup yup.. LSD and hydroplaning is quite interesting though.. i can't explain it.. lol..

when i hit a puddle at higher speeds i feel good steering control,, but in my mind i would think lsd is bad..

shoot i hope the weather isn't bad this weekend in marina..

COME GO KARTING!

Comment

GO KART RACING NOW! .. 7pm!

Comment

i barely post or come around here often like i used to but this place getting boring or what...norcal dead?

Comment

^
                        exactly
                        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

DAMNIT! My car didn't pass the referee. All in all, though, I didn't think it would (I can smell that dead catalytic converter smell). So, now I have drop some cash on a cat and O2 sensor. Pain in the ass.

That, and the ref said that his computer shows a P12 as the correct ECU for the 1993 H22A1, so I had to go to honda and get a printout showing that yes, the p13 is the correct ecu. WTF?
                          1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

hot smog ftw!
                            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

go-kart racer ftw!

Comment

SHIET!.. just checked gokart racers site.. and fuqin Wes' boss has the fastest lap time for the month(supertrack) .. I qualified 2nd behind him, and got to follow his line for about half a lap of the track.. he just pulled and pulled and pulled away from me

wes got 22nd fasted lap time..i got 26 .. but still beat wes in position!

Comment

Working...
                                X