This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
    shoulda hit me up. I live 1 minute away from there lol.
    had to bounce to anthony's and then to the mount diablo meet.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      had to bounce to anthony's and then to the mount diablo meet.
      Oh dang that's a long travel.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
        Oh dang that's a long travel.
        fucking drove 4 hours that day! i woulda been to santa barbara in that time.
        I <3 G60.

Comment

Filled up at a shell in milpitas for like 3.20, it's still like 3.50 over here in the peninsula. It was like 36 to fill up, i was shocked it's been a while since it took that little.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
            Filled up at a shell in milpitas for like 3.20, it's still like 3.50 over here in the peninsula. It was like 36 to fill up, i was shocked it's been a while since it took that little.
            fill up int he south bay, 3.13 at the vallero in cupertino if you pay cash. cheap as fuck.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

fill up int he south bay, 3.13 at the vallero in cupertino if you pay cash. cheap as fuck.
              come to san jose and here at costco is 2.50 the gallon...
              I MISS MY CB7
              ((((((()))))))

Comment

400 more dollars in gokart racer gift certificates perhaps? im going broke, nobody is buying my lemans
                I <3 G60.

Comment

400 more dollars in gokart racer gift certificates perhaps? im going broke, nobody is buying my lemans
                  ***** lemans???
                  VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Just got home from work. Time to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaCB7 View Post
                      ***** lemans???
                      lemans karting...

i think ill be seeing my gokart racer's soon. i might have plans for another vehicle. let's see how this turns out.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Ahhh, I thought you meant "LeMons" and I was thinking, good luck selling a lemons car
                        - Ghosty
                        WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
                        FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

lemans karting...

i think ill be seeing my gokart racer's soon. i might have plans for another vehicle. let's see how this turns out.
                          lets go today! .. i'll give u a call
                          -:¦:-
                          Originally posted by wed3k
                          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

lemans karting...

**** I was hoping that's wat u ment! I love that place! Wat kind of gift certificates??? Me and my friends want to go, hook it up.
                            VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaCB7 View Post
                              **** I was hoping that's wat u ment! I love that place! Wat kind of gift certificates??? Me and my friends want to go, hook it up.
                              i can hook it up meng, i got them at a good price. we'll meet when i get the valve cover done (i forgot to do it this weekend but its in my trunk now.)
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

it's been a year since my cb got totaled... time goes by quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X