X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who got ripped off? Sucks to hear.
    - Ghosty
    WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
    FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      dude i got into a fender bender today backing up from work. i forgot my boss' girlfriend's car was behind this truck so i backed right into her quarter panel. luckily the angle wasnt sharp and it was more of a side swipe. she scratched her bumper a bit and i put a big old dent in my rear quarter.

luckily shes cool and we'll work it fof insurance but i dont even have the money for that. i feel so bad and my boss is going to beat my ass, bad times.
      dood that suuuuxx! time for me to buy a spray gun, and a compressor! lol.

Anyways, i'm kinda lazy to type out my near Death/serious accident experience that happened on saturday.. so i'll doo it later.. lol.

I need to go buy me a new laptop charger. sitting at a desktop sux.. i'd rather be laying down on my bed.
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostyman View Post
        Who got ripped off? Sucks to hear.
        i'll let the person who got ripped off point fingers...
        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
          dood that suuuuxx! time for me to buy a spray gun, and a compressor! lol.

Anyways, i'm kinda lazy to type out my near Death/serious accident experience that happened on saturday.. so i'll doo it later.. lol.

I need to go buy me a new laptop charger. sitting at a desktop sux.. i'd rather be laying down on my bed.
          with the amount you drive your car im suprised it is still so clean. no broken mirrors or dents

i did get 28mpg though. alignment and 185 tires would probably get me 30.

edit: fucking pathetic. i was on another board and one member goes, if you dont know what you are doing, just bring it to a mechanic?
          what kind of pussy fuck answer is that? i never hear a cb7tuner member say, "just bring it to a mechanic." we are our own mechanics, we fix our own shit because WE CAN!

what a bunch of foo foo pussies.
          Last edited by wed3k; 10-01-2008, 12:52 AM.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

whom ever got ripped off sad to hear. The persons name who did this should be posted on here to prevent it from happening again.

Comment

ripped off? I didnt do it

seriously, whats teh 411?

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                whom ever got ripped off sad to hear. The persons name who did this should be posted on here to prevent it from happening again.
                ahaha yeh, and put him on "Burn Notice" lol Black Listed.. unless he does right.
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

i dont think hes going to the mt diablo meet now

my lime green tool box is out of stock! :mad:

300 dollars for a riced out 95 civic + 90 dollars for a D16 motor + some bucks for new rings, gaskets and maybe bearings = selling it for 4000 bucks.
                  Last edited by wed3k; 10-01-2008, 11:45 PM.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

i dont think hes going to the mt diablo meet now

my lime green tool box is out of stock! :mad:

300 dollars for a riced out 95 civic + 90 dollars for a D16 motor + some bucks for new rings, gaskets and maybe bearings = selling it for 4000 bucks.
                    Or if he does he better show up with money, and a good apology speech.

what's all this talk about a civic?.. 4g's? u selling for someone?

.. lol.. phone tag all week wes! everytime u've called i've been at work or in class. haha

Comment

I didn't know hasport made motor mount kits for the J-series to be put into civics/tegs, talk about traction issues.

Comment

theres a place in sonoma that will rebuild my shocks for 115 per one which is better than sending them directly to koni. Looks like they will be sent a few weeks from now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                          Or if he does he better show up with money, and a good apology speech.

what's all this talk about a civic?.. 4g's? u selling for someone?

.. lol.. phone tag all week wes! everytime u've called i've been at work or in class. haha
                          i was going to call you to see if you want to do a motor swap in one day :o im thinking of picking up a motor saturday before the meet in santa rosa, drop it off and see if i can get to the meet in time. i dont want a motor in the back of the honda leaking oil and coolant all over the place. no bueno.

but yea, there's a little bit of money involved because im on a 60 day time restraint after the purchase of the civic.

also after getting the civic to run, im going to recycle the block and hopefully get like 40 bucks from all the scrap aluminum. ill also have an extra cylinder head too. 92-95 civic? im sure there's tons of people looking for a rebuilt cylinder head.
                          Last edited by wed3k; 10-02-2008, 05:50 PM.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

keep an eye out for this cat... "mexicanVTEC"

noone with 0 post will pm u talking about doin a touge run unless they're an undercover, especially if they from the eastbay. if im wrong, then im wrong. ... he said i was a "arrogant, condecending show off!" ... just cuz i dont do touge anymore and pursuing my experience to the track. fuckin internet people
                            Last edited by cali-racer; 10-02-2008, 10:22 PM.
                            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

i was going to call you to see if you want to do a motor swap in one day :o im thinking of picking up a motor saturday before the meet in santa rosa, drop it off and see if i can get to the meet in time. i dont want a motor in the back of the honda leaking oil and coolant all over the place. no bueno.

but yea, there's a little bit of money involved because im on a 60 day time restraint after the purchase of the civic.

also after getting the civic to run, im going to recycle the block and hopefully get like 40 bucks from all the scrap aluminum. ill also have an extra cylinder head too. 92-95 civic? im sure there's tons of people looking for a rebuilt cylinder head.

I want the ECU off the civic .......j/k lol

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                                keep an eye out for this cat... "mexicanVTEC"

noone with 0 post will pm u talking about doin a touge run unless they're an undercover, especially if they from the eastbay. if im wrong, then im wrong. ... he said i was a "arrogant, condecending show off!" ... just cuz i dont do touge anymore and pursuing my experience to the track. fuckin internet people
                                touge is cool and all but there's still too many variables, asphalt temperature, civilians, construction work, dumbasses and debris on the road. you cant take full advantage of it.

i still dont mind it, i like to scrub tires.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X