This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
    I play instruments of torture , does that count?
    Candlewax, Dildos,Vibrators, and Anal Beads don't count Man!!!

sorry you set yourself up

However I don't think your "instruments" count in this particular category... Your instruments fall into the "Instruments of Mass Destruction" category

Originally posted by CB7RED View Post
    always wanted to learn how to play the piano all because of (all my life by kc n jo jo i think) haha anyways who here plays the ukulele?
    I used to have a classmate in highschool that played that. I think it's kinda funny coz he's a pretty big dude (not fat) but he's Hawaiian and Buff about 6'3 but seeing him play this dinky looking guitar just looks kinda weird you know? Multicultural days all the girls coo when he dresses up no shirt etc. and shows off his skills singing and playing. Basically he was the Hawaiian Elvis and every guys envy in the auditorium when their girls just forget about them at the moment! LOL
    Last edited by Warudakumi; 09-28-2008, 10:48 AM.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
    JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
    1994 Prelude V-Tec
    1999 CL 3.0
    2000 Prelude
    2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
    1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
    1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
    1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
      good ol' marlon.
      ..... strip a h22 down and cant rebuild. Plus match it with a F tranny...A unique piece of work..
      Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        sprint car racing, ill let you know when im rolling down south to UC merced in the rental car and ill stop by. other than watsonvile i rarely goto santa cruz.
        Cool. I work in Watsonville so if you're going to be in the area I can drop 'em off for you. PM me sometime when you'll be down and we'll talk
        - Ghosty
        WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
        FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

starting to smell fishy around here
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Last edited by cali-racer; 09-29-2008, 01:18 AM.
            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostyman View Post
              Cool. I work in Watsonville so if you're going to be in the area I can drop 'em off for you. PM me sometime when you'll be down and we'll talk
              sell the coupe visors to wes, so i can buy them off of him!!

oh yeh, i almost wrecked Kieko Saturday!!.. i'll type up the story sometime after school.. all i can say if you are in SJ and traveling northbound past the SantaClara/Alum Rock overpass, and see tire marks sliding from Carpool Lane, into emergency lane, and all the way across to the ramp entrance.. that was me
              -:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

dude i got into a fender bender today backing up from work. i forgot my boss' girlfriend's car was behind this truck so i backed right into her quarter panel. luckily the angle wasnt sharp and it was more of a side swipe. she scratched her bumper a bit and i put a big old dent in my rear quarter.

luckily shes cool and we'll work it fof insurance but i dont even have the money for that. i feel so bad and my boss is going to beat my ass, bad times.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

something happened in the 408 in regards to a transaction, thats all im going to say and it is regarding two members on this board.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                    something happened in the 408 in regards to a transaction, thats all im going to say and it is regarding two members on this board.
                    i was told by the victim who is gonna buy my rims.

Comment

i was told by the victim who is gonna buy my rims.
                      guess you cant trust anyone...with that being said i need half the money upfront for the motor

just playing man but i did get you a free axle hows the prelude doing?
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

haha, whenever ur ready to take the engine out, i'll have the money for ya. good shit, i was planning on getting new axles anyways. and the prelude aight, its blowin a fuse (forgot which one) but everytime i have the radio on and put the blinker on it blows it. so im too lazy to check it out lol probably wiring in the radio or something. dont care right now

Comment

haha, whenever ur ready to take the engine out, i'll have the money for ya. good shit, i was planning on getting new axles anyways. and the prelude aight, its blowin a fuse (forgot which one) but everytime i have the radio on and put the blinker on it blows it. so im too lazy to check it out lol probably wiring in the radio or something. dont care right now
                          im trying hard to get the thing together. all my valves are ready to be put in the head. i guess i can start porting and do my valve job.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

take your time! lol i am in no rush at all!

i just spend over $300 on 2 dodgers tickets this saturday. my dads a huge dodgers fan.

Comment

im in a rush because i need the motor running and tuned by december 29th, LOL.

i just spend 900 bucks on a snap on tool box and my ingersoll rand impact just came in today.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

oh shit lol ... aight ill wait on ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X