This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/853617232.html

CB7RED called dibs already. but money talks! need to get rid of these asap.
    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Just picked up a set of koni yellows for $50, i just need to send them out to get rebuilt.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
        Just picked up a set of koni yellows for $50, i just need to send them out to get rebuilt.
        HAH.. i just won the ebay Koni Yellow's.. brand new $111.11 free shipping
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
          HAH.. i just won the ebay Koni Yellow's.. brand new $111.11 free shipping
          Lucky!!!, is that just two or the whole set?

Comment

Lucky!!!, is that just two or the whole set?
            just the fronts.. damn it would be a phatty ass deal if it was all 4.. lol
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

^
              2:13am? ... go to bed! lol

Comment

Originally posted by ktcb7 View Post
                I think they were Ant's if you look at his MR..
                Actually I never had 93 SE's. I originally had some sawblades that I sold to Brandon which he repainted down the road. The Green SE's were being rocked by a CD5 owner named Marlon. He texted me a couple days ago stating that he needed help getting lug locks off. Maybe the reason why was because Eric was selling his set of rims.

Bleh, dunno but he got it off somehow. Probably the socket and hammer trick.

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                damn, ant cleaned out his rims :o
                Sup Wes. Yeah I did clean out my garage for the most part. Still a couple things left in there. It was a fuckin Jungle. I threw away hella stuff, including a perfectly good H22 harness. Eh...trash.

I sold the slips to Paul. As for the 2-piece rims, I think ima decide to keep them....unless someone offers me a fair amount to get them picked up. I want to use them for winter rims, but I can definately use some cash for other things.

Whatever happens I guess. Oh Wes, I still have the battery for sale. I am gonna run to Autozone, Pepboys, Kragens to see if the battery is still good. Should be but I havent fired it up in some time now.

I'll get back to you on it.

*Note: I will be selling my Braille battery soon. Its the race battery, smallest one available. I had to upgrade into something that suited my needs better.
                Normally goes for 180-220 new. I want 150. Only used for less than 2 months. Brand new basically.
                Last edited by jdm_inspired; 09-25-2008, 06:29 AM.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

good ol' marlon.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                    Actually I never had 93 SE's. I originally had some sawblades that I sold to Brandon which he repainted down the road. The Green SE's were being rocked by a CD5 owner named Marlon. He texted me a couple days ago stating that he needed help getting lug locks off. Maybe the reason why was because Eric was selling his set of rims.

Bleh, dunno but he got it off somehow. Probably the socket and hammer trick.

Sup Wes. Yeah I did clean out my garage for the most part. Still a couple things left in there. It was a fuckin Jungle. I threw away hella stuff, including a perfectly good H22 harness. Eh...trash.

I sold the slips to Paul. As for the 2-piece rims, I think ima decide to keep them....unless someone offers me a fair amount to get them picked up. I want to use them for winter rims, but I can definately use some cash for other things.

Whatever happens I guess. Oh Wes, I still have the battery for sale. I am gonna run to Autozone, Pepboys, Kragens to see if the battery is still good. Should be but I havent fired it up in some time now.

I'll get back to you on it.

*Note: I will be selling my Braille battery soon. Its the race battery, smallest one available. I had to upgrade into something that suited my needs better.
                    Normally goes for 180-220 new. I want 150. Only used for less than 2 months. Brand new basically.
                    just put a voltmeter to it man, it should hold after 3-4 months. even my wet cell held after 6 months and that shuit was 4 years old.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Got a some stuff i want to do but no funds, I don't want to use my credit card. Being broke sucks.

This is some of the things i have left to buy or do:
                      Greddy Emanage Ultimate $570
                      Pnp Harness $200
                      Rebuild and revalve Koni's for higher spring rates?
                      Ground Control Coilovers w/ Custom spring rates $340
                      Exhaust Cut Out for track use $230
                      Dyno Tune for street map and another tune for Race map. $185/hr
                      Last edited by BB6-SH; 09-25-2008, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Got a some stuff i want to do but no funds, I don't want to use my credit card. Being broke sucks.

Pnp Harness $200
                        thats some high dollar stuff meng.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

thats some high dollar stuff meng.
                          I will sell my old stuff to try to offset some of the cost. Main problem with me is im impatient and just buy stuff.

btw, blacktrax might be having a swap meet. They got a shit load of stuff. Jei was telling me yesterday.

Comment

I will sell my old stuff to try to offset some of the cost. Main problem with me is im impatient and just buy stuff.

btw, blacktrax might be having a swap meet. They got a shit load of stuff. Jei was telling me yesterday.
                            maybe they will be selling Tunes and Exhaust cut-out installations! lol

Comment

just put a voltmeter to it man, it should hold after 3-4 months. even my wet cell held after 6 months and that shuit was 4 years old.
                              I just put it to the test today. Looks like its at a 12.1 without a recharge. I'll take a look at it again. I will try to see what it holds after I jump it.

It should be fine. I wouldn't see a problem with it honestly.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Pnp Harness $200
                                I see the Greddy Emanage Ultimate in there. Time to make some power with ur cams.

What ECS system are you trying to do? I've been doing my research on 5 different brands and each one has it's pros and cons.

I have something up my sleeve tho and it won't be apparent until I redo my exhaust to a full 3inch. One thing i'm looking at tho is my header...I think I may need to go custom now. I want a 3inch collector but don't want to hack up my jdm header doing so.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
                                JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
                                1994 Prelude V-Tec
                                1999 CL 3.0
                                2000 Prelude
                                2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
                                1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
                                1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"