This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
    aint selling. thinks he could get more than that.
    Thats !! That reserve shit is garbage, he probably did that b/c nobody was gunna pay his best offer price.

_UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION_
    My Precious Toy
    Swap Thread
    916 Cb7
    "92Ex KT"My New Addition[W.I.P]
    "93Dx KT"SOLD

Comment

yup but aint even trippin.
      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

damn for 150!@!! that shoulda been cb7tuner price eric. i woulda posted 200 with those good tires. i got mines for 150 with 20 percent tread on them. good deal anyways

Comment

serious but white rims on a white car is like meh. i have hella other stuff to buy. start saving up eric, my bottom end in parts already costed me over 1k. headwork and valvetrain is going to be around 800 bucks and thats not including new seats and guides.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
            damn for 150!@!! that shoulda been cb7tuner price eric. i woulda posted 200 with those good tires. i got mines for 150 with 20 percent tread on them. good deal anyways
            aight. homie dropped them off with a quickness after he found out that they were on craigs lol so now im selling my 93 ex's painted green.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              serious but white rims on a white car is like meh. i have hella other stuff to buy. start saving up eric, my bottom end in parts already costed me over 1k. headwork and valvetrain is going to be around 800 bucks and thats not including new seats and guides.
              sshhiiiitttt.... thats why i said, TAKE YOUR TIME!! lol

Comment

Dood, so i got my Bilstein "Sports" yesterday from Nopi.com .. and those fuqers gave me mother fuqin Bilstein HD's! damnit to hell! So i email them and they replied, to let me know, the listing off their website was wrong, and they did not have any "Sports"... Should i return them our use them?

if i do return them.. what do you guys think.. Koni-Yellow's? I doubt i'll get new shocks in before Mt. Diablo meet
                -:¦:-
                Originally posted by wed3k
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                  Dood, so i got my Bilstein "Sports" yesterday from Nopi.com .. and those fuqers gave me mother fuqin Bilstein HD's! damnit to hell! So i email them and they replied, to let me know, the listing off their website was wrong, and they did not have any "Sports"... Should i return them our use them?

if i do return them.. what do you guys think.. Koni-Yellow's? I doubt i'll get new shocks in before Mt. Diablo meet
                  Koni Yellows ftw!

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by H23 Lude View Post
                    Koni Yellows ftw!
                    suggestions on where to get some yellow's for cheap? .. besides ebay and TireRack

EDIT: just bid on ebay.. $120 for fronts! don't overbid me guys!
                    Last edited by TheNextAZN; 09-23-2008, 09:54 PM.
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

suggestions on where to get some yellow's for cheap? .. besides ebay and TireRack

EDIT: just bid on ebay.. $120 for fronts! don't overbid me guys!
                      Yeah they're pretty expensive, but well worth it good luck on the bid

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

shiet.. $120 for both fronts are a steal!!

Anyways, BRANDON if you read this.. hit me up or PM me ur number.. i'm wondering if you still had the Roof rack Towers for the Cb7 u were gonna hook me up with. If so, i'll be driving up that way in December, maybe i we can meet up and I can pick them up. I wanna get my snowboards up on my cb7 and hit up Tahoe!

Comment

Anyways, BRANDON if you read this.. hit me up or PM me ur number.. i'm wondering if you still had the Roof rack Towers for the Cb7 u were gonna hook me up with. If so, i'll be driving up that way in December, maybe i we can meet up and I can pick them up. I wanna get my snowboards up on my cb7 and hit up Tahoe!
                          two were decent. other two were rusted. not gonna let you go out like that lol. i might sell my rack setup... no clue yet tho all you would need is clips for your car. which would be 40 dollars.
                          Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

goign to out bid you!!!

nah, im going broke byt he day because of school.

240 bucks for an ingersoll rand titanium impact...about to cry but it'll last me forever. putting 60+ miles a day on commuting to school and such. my starter is slowly dying on me too.

de anza has like an alldata for cars on their website so if you guys need any repair procedures, wiring diagrams, torque specs for any car, lmk and ill do my best to get back to you.
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm View Post
                              two were decent. other two were rusted. not gonna let you go out like that lol. i might sell my rack setup... no clue yet tho all you would need is clips for your car. which would be 40 dollars.
                              rust ain't nothing..lol soak it in some dot3 fluid then primer and paint!!

Wes: 60miles = nothing! lol

Comment

rust ain't nothing..lol soak it in some dot3 fluid then primer and paint!!

Wes: 60miles = nothing! lol
                                yea

60 miles to you is one way! win the konis on ebay?
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X