This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    90 bucks, i know peeps that sell them upwards towards 125.

i dont like my cb7 anymore, the handling and tires are garbage and it unmotivates me to drive it.

it doesnt have air conditioning either which doesnt bother me a whole lot but it's nice to have it there. dont flame me, but ive been wanting to goto the euro side.

mid or late 80's BMW 3 series. they're cheap, great handling and if i have any problems, i have a place i can take it too for servicing (i know the guy )
    the inline 6's have a lot more torque as well and id keep it fairly stock so i can dirve to the auto-x's.

id still keep the project car because thats a race car already. it just needs a bigger motor and a little bit stronger spring rate.
    Get a better suspension and tires, and put your a/c back in. I thought you wanted to build a stroker h22a4? I thought you said you couldn't get rid of it because it was a gift?

But if you do decided to get a bmw get an e30 M3, I had neighbors who owned two of them. Really nice cars.

Comment

Anyone want to buy some 4x114 Rota Slips. in black. 16x7 w/decent tires. 2 are slightly cambering.

Need it gone. PM me.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
        Anyone want to buy some 4x114 Rota Slips. in black. 16x7 w/decent tires. 2 are slightly cambering.

Need it gone. PM me.
        i wanted those a long time ago!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post

Need it gone. PM me.
          too bad i already have a set or else i would have gotten them

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
            Get a better suspension and tires, and put your a/c back in. I thought you wanted to build a stroker h22a4? I thought you said you couldn't get rid of it because it was a gift?

But if you do decided to get a bmw get an e30 M3, I had neighbors who owned two of them. Really nice cars.
            i still have the project car...

ill still build the motor not so i can drop it into a cb7 but to say i built a stroker honda motor. then i could sell it (after dyno and break-in of course) or drop it into a civic hatch and smoke natalie's prelude.

turns out my aunt still has a '83 320i, it has low mileage and was kept in awesome condition howver it lost a cylinder, needs a clutch or transmission. going to see if she'll give it to me so i can rebuild it. it already has a custom dryer hose intake and a flowmaster catback exhaust thanks to my dad.

M3's are nice but you cant pick one up for 1000 bucks. basically i want a bmw to race in the stock auto-x class and touge.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              i still have the project car...

ill still build the motor not so i can drop it into a cb7 but to say i built a stroker honda motor. then i could sell it (after dyno and break-in of course) or drop it into a civic hatch and smoke natalie's prelude.

turns out my aunt still has a '83 320i, it has low mileage and was kept in awesome condition howver it lost a cylinder, needs a clutch or transmission. going to see if she'll give it to me so i can rebuild it. it already has a custom dryer hose intake and a flowmaster catback exhaust thanks to my dad.

M3's are nice but you cant pick one up for 1000 bucks. basically i want a bmw to race in the stock auto-x class and touge.
              race her civic when it's done, that would be a good match.

Comment

Saw B's old Accord today.

Sold my grille to a mystery guest.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
                  Saw B's old Accord today.

Sold my grille to a mystery guest.
                  not a mystery when h22artman owns his car and was looking for a grille. lol
                  Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                  -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

am thinking about purchasing some bilstein sport.. but i can't find them .. only finding bilstein HD's so i'm going to sleep now.
                    -:¦:-
                    Originally posted by wed3k
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                      am thinking about purchasing some bilstein sport.. but i can't find them .. only finding bilstein HD's so i'm going to sleep now.
                      get koni yellows those ride nice

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

never made bilstein sports for our cars, only the hd's. koni has their street line out and one guy also has two front ywllows for sale at 120 shipped ont he board.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                          not a mystery when h22artman owns his car and was looking for a grille. lol
                          haha , word is spoiled then.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore/...cord&vn=0&vt=0

for fronts.. and thinking of koni's in rear?
                            -:¦:-
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore/...cord&vn=0&vt=0

for fronts.. and thinking of koni's in rear?
                              are the bilstein adjustable, Go with neuspeed koni yellows all around. I had the regular koni yellows they almost eliminated body roll and on the softest setting it rode like stock.

Comment

Theres going to be a import car show in modesto next month. Ill get some info on it if you guys are interested.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                                '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                                '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X