X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    didnt you ask me that?
    oh yeah, i'll give you the old one as soon as i get it back and installed. I do still have the blue lug nuts w/ key.LMK

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by H23 Lude View Post
      oh yeah, i'll give you the old one as soon as i get it back and installed. I do still have the blue lug nuts w/ key.LMK
      u hooking me up with those lugnut?

Aye wes don't know if u read teh So-Cal thread on Thunderhill raceway.. i say we shoot to get the Project car on the track.. i unofficially signed u up as a driver.. lol
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post

Aye wes don't know if u read teh So-Cal thread on Thunderhill raceway.. i say we shoot to get the Project car on the track.. i unofficially signed u up as a driver.. lol
        Wes will let me borrow his h23 tb and plenum if give him the lug nuts, so i guess there his unless he wants to share them.....lol, you should try to find some purple ones so they can match your wheels.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Wes will let me borrow his h23 tb and plenum if give him the lug nuts, so i guess there his unless he wants to share them.....lol, you should try to find some purple ones so they can match your wheels.
          yeh.. that's the plan.. just lazy.. lol
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

when is it? it's pretty much ready just except the seat and harness. the oil leak kinda disappeared too.

Ron, lemme know when you want them. ill be at the shop sunday so you can come by if you want?

goiong to pinks tomorrow and a little bit on saturday!
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

when is it? it's pretty much ready just except the seat and harness. the oil leak kinda disappeared too.

Ron, lemme know when you want them. ill be at the shop sunday so you can come by if you want?

goiong to pinks tomorrow and a little bit on saturday!
              hmmmm disappearing oil leak? the magic project car!

.. ahh u got pinks tomorrow.. I got NINE INCH NAILS Tomorrow!

i've been to a concert every weekend for the past 3 weeks.. lol.

Comment

Let's welcome yaboi jeff as a new NorCal member.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

im tempted to buy this mazda 323 hatchback for 200 bucks. the motor is frozen so maybe i can go through it and see whats up. the guy probably just ran the motor dry.

i want to strip it, cage it and make iit my touge beater. key is having a hatchback.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by cakeboy View Post
                    let's Welcome Yaboi Jeff As A New Norcal Member.
                    Welcome Jeff!

Comment

a 240sx just wanted to race me at a light, when I was at the light I didn't notice what was next to me and when the light turned green the dumbass gunned it hella hard. I was like wtf? what an idiot.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

a 240sx just wanted to race me at a light, when I was at the light I didn't notice what was next to me and when the light turned green the dumbass gunned it hella hard. I was like wtf? what an idiot.
                        nobody wants to race me
                        you at school meng?
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

nobody wants to race me
                          you at school meng?
                          i'm at home doing hw, don't like to do hw on the weekends.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

took a quick look at the car and its still leaking. Looks like its the cam seals which i replaced recently and the oil pan gasket must of tightened the bolts too much 10ft-lbs. sucks.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

i got smoked by a scubby earlier tonight on hwy 92 coming from the NIN concert.. lol It was awesome! I didn't expect to stay up with him at all. It def. wasn't stock, and loud as fuq.

A few miles after the toll..He zoomed past me at over 100mph.. so i chassed him. i caught up and we did a lil rolling race action.. I don't remember what gear i was in for the first race, but we were rolling at 80mph, so i'm guessing 4th. He signaled me to gun it.. so i did I bogged it hard hahahaha..reving at about 4,800rpms he flew by me. then we did a good 100mph roll race.. i was in 4th gain.. I gunned it.. this time I was situated in good high rpms.. He strolled by me.. but we we're at a good 120-130mph's by the time we let off.. he was about 2 cars ahead of me.. lol. It was some good fun on an empty ass bridge. I was rocking out to NIN with my buddy in passenger side the whole time. I'm sure those guys just came from the NIN concert as well.. cus the driver had an orange wrist band on from the concert.

But damn. I can't wait to get my headers on, some good intake work, and a good tune.. lol. I'd probably be able to hang on that subby's REAR panels!

OH yeh Nine Inch Nails fuqin rock!.. another concert coming up in Sacramento!. . tickets have not gone on sale yet.. so if you want to fuqin see a concert that will blow ur fuqin mind away you guys should go see NIN!

Comment

i got smoked by a scubby earlier tonight on hwy 92 coming from the NIN concert.. lol It was awesome! I didn't expect to stay up with him at all. It def. wasn't stock, and loud as fuq.

A few miles after the toll..He zoomed past me at over 100mph.. so i chassed him. i caught up and we did a lil rolling race action.. I don't remember what gear i was in for the first race, but we were rolling at 80mph, so i'm guessing 4th. He signaled me to gun it.. so i did I bogged it hard hahahaha..reving at about 4,800rpms he flew by me. then we did a good 100mph roll race.. i was in 4th gain.. I gunned it.. this time I was situated in good high rpms.. He strolled by me.. but we we're at a good 120-130mph's by the time we let off.. he was about 2 cars ahead of me.. lol. It was some good fun on an empty ass bridge. I was rocking out to NIN with my buddy in passenger side the whole time. I'm sure those guys just came from the NIN concert as well.. cus the driver had an orange wrist band on from the concert.

But damn. I can't wait to get my headers on, some good intake work, and a good tune.. lol. I'd probably be able to hang on that subby's REAR panels!

OH yeh Nine Inch Nails fuqin rock!.. another concert coming up in Sacramento!. . tickets have not gone on sale yet.. so if you want to fuqin see a concert that will blow ur fuqin mind away you guys should go see NIN!
                                what you ned is a P28 and a good tune.

i just came back from pinks all out and was hanging out with the winners. he showed 12 grand in cash he won. shit's so awesome. lots of nice cars however not one import other than two datsuns with small block swaps.

but like no hondas...i would love to show up in a 10 second cb7 and win it because they chose the 10 second class this time with 32 cars instead of final 16.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X