X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

green.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i just turned 21 today

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by H23 Lude View Post
        i just turned 21 today
        pimp shit dude, i expect 21 beers by midnight.
        I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
          pimp shit dude, i expect 21 beers by midnight.
          Happy Birthday!

heres a 21st birthday story for you...

On my buddies 21st we were all hammered and yelling 21 shots! Nicks doing 21 shots for his 21st!(he's a liquor drinker, doesnt like beer) Anyways the whole night he was denying it and saying i cant do that and telling people that he wasnt going to; kinda getting pissed off at us. Of course we were just giving him shit and its a fact that he had less than 10 shots and a few crown with coke. But by the end of the night i remember him saying to me; as he was passing out and after he puked, 'whyd i take 21 shots'. i told him he didnt, ofcourse and he ended up crashing down next to his bed and his older sister was on the bed passed out drunk also. i remember checking on him throughout the night"Nick! are you alive! Make a grunt or move your arm!" And he would grunt and move his arm, it was a fucking awesome night!

the end.

ill be in the 209 tomorrow evening then heading up to BurningMan site Monday morning. wish me luck on my first Burn!
          Last edited by Charliehstle209; 08-22-2008, 11:49 AM.
          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209 View Post
            Happy Birthday!

heres a 21st birthday story for you...

On my buddies 21st we were all hammered and yelling 21 shots! Nicks doing 21 shots for his 21st!(he's a liquor drinker, doesnt like beer) Anyways the whole night he was denying it and saying i cant do that and telling people that he wasnt going to; kinda getting pissed off at us. Of course we were just giving him shit and its a fact that he had less than 10 shots and a few crown with coke. But by the end of the night i remember him saying to me; as he was passing out and after he puked, 'whyd i take 21 shots'. i told him he didnt, ofcourse and he ended up crashing down next to his bed and his older sister was on the bed passed out drunk also. i remember checking on him throughout the night"Nick! are you alive! Make a grunt or move your arm!" And he would grunt and move his arm, it was a fucking awesome night!

the end.

ill be in the 209 tomorrow evening then heading up to BurningMan site Monday morning. wish me luck on my first Burn!
            Dood u should meet up with my buddy Manuel. I was suppose to customize his bike for him, but i've been crazy busy. Maybe i'll have time to help him tonight. Last year I gave him sequence covered wheels ( "Rims"), gold and green paint job and a pringles Exhaust with flames coming out of it.. lol. I also made an acrylic front visor with green and gold designs on it, hella pimp, he told me the bike was destroyed by the end of burning man.. which is awesome! lol. But i'll let you know how the bike looks like if i work on it.

wait are you driving ur cb7 to buring man? make sure u don't leave any part of ur window's cracked open, hell i'd suggest taking a car cover, cus ur car will be a dust pile by the end of the week.. lol, but dood, have fun!

...So i went gokarting again last night. This time at LeMans in Fremont. Definitly cheaper track setup then Burlingame's Gokart Racer. But it was a whole differnt driving experience.. well kinda. Either the Track at LeMans is slicker, or the tires jsut suck on the karts, cus traction sucked. lol. It did allow me to do try out Brake Drifting as i was Trail braking through turns. The throttle response sucked on these karts sucked more when trying to Brake drift.

Anyways results were I qualified 4th and finished 4th. 10 racers on the track, annoying as fuq at LeMans, cus the track is skinny, and the straighaways were not long enough to pass when coming out of the apex. Again people suck at driving! No one pays attention to passing flag! I mean seriously If I saw a kart climbing to my right side and high speeds, and we are coming to a right hand turn, I wouldn't fuqin try to push the other guy out by pressing him into the corner, i'd fuqin brake early and get behind him(then probably over take him in the turn, cus he probably went to fast trying to pass me up, lol) oh well, in the end i got 2nd fasted lap time, so i feel like i got 2nd place. 0.1 sec. behind first best lap time, lol.

Anyways fun times. this weekend i'm racing in Visalia, hometurf. Those karts are alot quicker on the straights, but have alot of powerloss in turns. the tracks is also outdoors, in the hot weather. So It actually suites my driving style alot better. Grip FTW!
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Got my laptop working with a new hardrive.
              At first it gave me the blue screen and I thought it's totally done for. I forgot to allocate the harddrive before installation.

Now it's all good. It's great to remove all the unneccesary files and unwanted programs and install only the programs needed.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                Dood u should meet up with my buddy Manuel. I was suppose to customize his bike for him, but i've been crazy busy. Maybe i'll have time to help him tonight. Last year I gave him sequence covered wheels ( "Rims"), gold and green paint job and a pringles Exhaust with flames coming out of it.. lol. I also made an acrylic front visor with green and gold designs on it, hella pimp, he told me the bike was destroyed by the end of burning man.. which is awesome! lol. But i'll let you know how the bike looks like if i work on it.

wait are you driving ur cb7 to buring man? make sure u don't leave any part of ur window's cracked open, hell i'd suggest taking a car cover, cus ur car will be a dust pile by the end of the week.. lol, but dood, have fun!

...So i went gokarting again last night. This time at LeMans in Fremont. Definitly cheaper track setup then Burlingame's Gokart Racer. But it was a whole differnt driving experience.. well kinda. Either the Track at LeMans is slicker, or the tires jsut suck on the karts, cus traction sucked. lol. It did allow me to do try out Brake Drifting as i was Trail braking through turns. The throttle response sucked on these karts sucked more when trying to Brake drift.

Anyways results were I qualified 4th and finished 4th. 10 racers on the track, annoying as fuq at LeMans, cus the track is skinny, and the straighaways were not long enough to pass when coming out of the apex. Again people suck at driving! No one pays attention to passing flag! I mean seriously If I saw a kart climbing to my right side and high speeds, and we are coming to a right hand turn, I wouldn't fuqin try to push the other guy out by pressing him into the corner, i'd fuqin brake early and get behind him(then probably over take him in the turn, cus he probably went to fast trying to pass me up, lol) oh well, in the end i got 2nd fasted lap time, so i feel like i got 2nd place. 0.1 sec. behind first best lap time, lol.

Anyways fun times. this weekend i'm racing in Visalia, hometurf. Those karts are alot quicker on the straights, but have alot of powerloss in turns. the tracks is also outdoors, in the hot weather. So It actually suites my driving style alot better. Grip FTW!
                two man enduros there on tuesday nights.

my DD car sucks.

-suspension started knocking again on passenger side
                -idle is erratic at times

fucking sucks, im gonna go drive the lexus.
                Last edited by wed3k; 08-23-2008, 01:18 AM.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

its chris's 21st bday party today! the cat with the 5.0 mustang eric painted! we gna get drunk as fawk!!! we gona have 2 stripers too fucken bad i got a gf now fuuuuckit
                  lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                  |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                  "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                  check out my mr thread
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord View Post
                    its chris's 21st bday party today! the cat with the 5.0 mustang eric painted! we gna get drunk as fawk!!! we gona have 2 stripers too fucken bad i got a gf now fuuuuckit
                    what's a girlfriend gotta do with strippers?
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

what's a girlfriend gotta do with strippers?
                      same thing with whores...there are like running errands, just gotta do a quickie and be on your way!

i might be going to infineon and racing shifter carts. now im for sure going to beat dany0! just kidding, i still want to have a two man enduro team.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

same thing with whores...there are like running errands, just gotta do a quickie and be on your way!

i might be going to infineon and racing shifter carts. now im for sure going to beat dany0! just kidding, i still want to have a two man enduro team.
                        hahaha, I think i'm too passive in racing. But im gonna need to work out to get ready for enduro! .. lol.

Comment

hahaha, I think i'm too passive in racing. But im gonna need to work out to get ready for enduro! .. lol.
                          you gotta be somewhat agressive with that shit but you also need to make sure you dont come into contact. just run a clean and solid line and the majority of racers would understand.

its the retards that get all pissed off.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

you gotta be somewhat agressive with that shit but you also need to make sure you dont come into contact. just run a clean and solid line and the majority of racers would understand.

its the retards that get all pissed off.
                            indeed

but, i guess i'm pretty passive because i feel i'm a rookie, so i need to show more respect on the track and have alot to learn before i go mashing around people

Comment

Anybody know if "CB7RED" has a 5lug swap? cus i saw a nice Red Cb7 at daveNbusters the other night with a 5lug swap, i forgot to mention it. if it was ur car CB7RED .. "nice ride" if not, imma have to go out and recruit.

Comment

lol

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/804530280.html

Comment

Working...
                                X