X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
    heard B's car is floating around on the forum from the new owner lol
    wata wata?? fack i had plans on buying it now that i have a job and that im getting payed good! fack
    lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
    "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
    check out my mr thread
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

oh! i almost forgot art got a 92 ex 5spd now finally got another cb7!
      lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
      "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
      check out my mr thread
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
        Damn...makes me wonder. When i was in LA, we walked all up and down Sunset AND Hollywood Blvd. After dark on a fri/sat night too.

Guess we got lucky. "The City" seems like a nicer place too. LA has a much scarier rep than SF...
        indeed.. i may be traumatised by a knife fight i witness when i was younger in LA, right next to my parents car. lol.

speaking of that car. It's a 1981 toyota corona Luxury Edition.. it has a 22r motor in it.. RWD.
        I talked to my dad earlier today. Some lady came over to the house and asked to see if the Corona was running and if it was for-sale. Well, the corona isn't running (battery is dead) but besides that it runs, just needs some new balljoints or axles. The question is.. should we sell the car?!?! It is a classic!.. my dad's the 2nd owner at 30,000 miles. Not sure how much is has on it now(imma guess like 300k) I've always dreamed of swapping in a new motor(JZ ) would it be practical?

My dad know's I like the car alot, so he asked me if he should sell it, and for how much. I honestly don't know what to do.. lol. I do love that car, but it's gonna be years before I touch it or do anything to it.

I'm afraid the car is gonna be sold, and driven for a couple thousand miles, then trashed. Another rare car down the drain.

Ideally if I was to sell it..I'd want to sell it to someone who has plans to restore the car/upgrade it.. like I do - But with the time and money to do it. I don't know, I'm torn.. lol. What do you guys think?
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by ktcb7 View Post
          check the new sig, i love it
          u muthafawker, the rims I always wanted. shit mayne, looks clean. good pickup

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
            indeed.. i may be traumatised by a knife fight i witness when i was younger in LA, right next to my parents car. lol.

speaking of that car. It's a 1981 toyota corona Luxury Edition.. it has a 22r motor in it.. RWD.
            I talked to my dad earlier today. Some lady came over to the house and asked to see if the Corona was running and if it was for-sale. Well, the corona isn't running (battery is dead) but besides that it runs, just needs some new balljoints or axles. The question is.. should we sell the car?!?! It is a classic!.. my dad's the 2nd owner at 30,000 miles. Not sure how much is has on it now(imma guess like 300k) I've always dreamed of swapping in a new motor(JZ ) would it be practical?

My dad know's I like the car alot, so he asked me if he should sell it, and for how much. I honestly don't know what to do.. lol. I do love that car, but it's gonna be years before I touch it or do anything to it.

I'm afraid the car is gonna be sold, and driven for a couple thousand miles, then trashed. Another rare car down the drain.

Ideally if I was to sell it..I'd want to sell it to someone who has plans to restore the car/upgrade it.. like I do - But with the time and money to do it. I don't know, I'm torn.. lol. What do you guys think?
            interview the buyer and dont let it go cheap. you can always build the 22r and convert it to a fuel inected 22re.
            it's indeed a rare car so i wouldnt let it go to joe schmo.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

keep it. that thing is a OG. i probably seen two or three in person. RARE as FAWK

Comment

indeed.. i may be traumatised by a knife fight

You got any pics of this car? im in the market of looking for a rare classic car. Anything thats made by toyota. Im looking for an 85 celica gts, 81-87 cressida, 85 celica supra, carina, corona, 81 corolla station wagon, 72 celica. And how much are you asking for your classic?

Comment

Originally posted by StockAccord View Post
                  You got any pics of this car? im in the market of looking for a rare classic car. Anything thats made by toyota. Im looking for an 85 celica gts, 81-87 cressida, 85 celica supra, carina, corona, 81 corolla station wagon, 72 celica. And how much are you asking for your classic?
                  motherfucker! i was selling my 83 cressida for 300 bucks. it just needs a fuel pump. now it is going to the scrap yard.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

i have a boy who has a cressida with a blown headgasket he tryna sell. has a suspension on it. forgot what kind of shocks but has adj. ground controls. he also has some other goodies on it i think
                    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

we have enough work for the rest of the summer, lol. probably look into hiring someone soon especially since i can only work half days by the time school starts.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

My bad wes, Lol, i was more into a manual but then now, its a whatever comes my way.

cali-racer, what year is it? and is it stick or auto. And if i was to pick it up, is it cool if i fix the problem at his place first before i drive it home?

Comment

fucking munchies...already ate two chimichangas already.

anyone watch the trailers for pineapple express?
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=bYg2EJLJids
                          Last edited by wed3k; 07-24-2008, 01:42 AM.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

1981 Toyota Corona Luxury Edition.. found out it only has 180k on it!.. hahahah. someone shoot me an offer? All it needs is a battery to run. The ball joints replaced cus they are crappy, as well as the interior. It's cracking from sun damage, and the headlining is gone. lol. I love the Corona!
                            -:¦:-
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Im thinking about picking this thing up.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/750519728.html

Comment

Im thinking about picking this thing up.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/750519728.html
                                that is sick yo. are those rwd??

Comment

Working...
                                X